Forever (II)

Zaire

Adrian: *sighs* Well, everything that was just said is in fact true.

Bryan: Why didn't you tell them or all of us about this?

Adrian: Because at first, for you other three, it doesn't concern y'all but I guess it does. (Looked at us) Eventually I was going to tell you two but with everything that went on, it had slipped my mind.

Me: Even before this any of that shit happened, you could've told us. Me and Carnell are both sitting here looking like some damn fools, thinking you are our mother. My kids are calling them their uncles and you their grandma when in actuality, Y'ALL ARE NOT RELATED TO ANY OF YOU!!!

Adrian: I'm sorry that it had to come like this but Dustin, you hav-(gco)

Me: That is not my name and you know it!

Adrian: Yes, it is!

Me: MY NAME IS FUCKING ZAIRE!! And I'M NOT ABOUT TO SIT AROUND HERE WHILE YOU KEEP BULLSHITTING!! I HAVE A LIFE THAT I NEED TO GET BACK TO! IF I DON'T HEAR WHAT I WANT TO HEAR IN THE NEXT SECOND, MY ASS IS OUT OF HERE AND I WONT COME BACK!!!

Carnell: The least you can do is tell us where our parents is.

She looked at the both of us and sighed.

Me: Alright, I'm out. Have a nice li-(gco)

Adrian: Both of you guys parents live in Los Angeles. But please believe me when I say that whatever happened was for a good reason!

Me and Carnell just walked out of the house. He hoped in his car and I just kept walking until I was off that property. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, going to Alejandra's number. Tapping on the phone symbol, I pressed my phone up to my ear and waited until she picked up.

"You finished?"

Me: Yeah.

"What happened? And I'll be there soon."

Me: I'll tell you when you pick me up. And don't go back to that house. I'm walking to this shopping center down the street from there.

"Ok. See you in a bit."

Me: See ya'.

"(Hung up)"

– ——————————

Locking my phone, I slid it back into my pocket and just continued walking. I'll say within the next five or ten minutes or so, I had made it to the shopping center and went directly into Wal*mart. While I was waiting on Alejandra, I decided that I would go walk around.

Carnell

So this whooooole fucking time....I was adopted.? I should've known. But what I wish I should know is what are my parents name. Dreading my next move, I grabbed my phone and called.

———————————-

"Carnell, I'm so sorry!"

Me: What are my parents names?

"I'm sorry, I can-(gco)"

Me: Tell me now! I deserve to know!

"*sighs* There names are Charlotte and Charles."

Me: Was that so hard for you?

"No. But Carnell-(gco)"

Me: I have to go find my parents. (Hung up)

——————————

Well....it looks like I'm going to L.A.

——————————————————

Since these last chapters are going to be the last, I'm going to cut them short than having them longer ham I normally do.

Tell me what y'all think.

Vote. Comment.

P.s.: Please the mistakes.

Thanks!