I'm Sorry....Forgive Me?

Dakota P.O.V

Few Months Later...we're in November.

Lately, I've been peeing a lot. Not because I've drinking a lot of water, but, I go every time I drink anything. Then, instead of exercising or eating healthy like I usually do, I just be sleeping all day. When everyone wants to go out and do something, I'm always stuck at the house because I'm suuuuuper tired and got to pee.

Like right now, everyone went out to breakfast while I'm still in bed. Why? Because I'm sick. I got a sore throat, runny nose, and massive headache. This shit just hit my ass out of nowhere. So, now I have to go to the doctor. There was a knock at my door and I told them to come in. It was Danny, one of the guys whose guarding the house and me. *smiles* For someone who is just a guard, sure is fine. I'm talking about 6'1, green eyes, black hair, tan skin, and a nice body. Shit! 😏

He walked in with a tray with a bowl of soup, saltines, I think water, and some other stuff.

Danny: How are you feeling, Dakota?

I love it when he says my name....or anything. Period. 😏

Me: Worse than before. *sneezed* Do you think you can take me to the doctors?

Danny: Bless you and yeah. Just get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs.

Me: Ok. Thanks, Danny!

Danny: No problem! *smiles*

He walked out, closing the door behind him. I grabbed the bowl of soup and ate some and it was actually good. Whatever was put into this, tastes good as shit. After finishing the soup, I got up and went into my closet and searched for what to throw on and came across an all black hoodie, grey sweatpants, and my black UGGS with a beanie and scarf. Since it's getting close to Christmas, it's getting colder by the day and I refuse to stay sick. Fuck that!

Since I took a shower earlier, I just put on my clothes and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth just in case the doctor needs to take a peek. Grabbing my lip balm, wallet, phone, keys and headed downstairs to see Danny on his phone.

Me: Don't tell me you're on IG? *smirked*

Danny: And if I am, (looked up at me) whatchu gone do about it?

Me: I'm going to post that picture you told me to delete buuuut, ended up keeping.

Danny: You wouldn't? (Narrowing his at me)

Me: Oh I would. *smirks*

Danny: Then, you might as well go back upstairs because I'm not taking you to doctors.

Me: Excuse me?

Danny: You heard me. *smirks*

Me: I don't know what you're smirking for. You know what?

Danny: What?

Me: Let's call Andrew. (Pulled out my phone) Shall we?

Danny: Fine! Bring your little ass on. (Took my keys)