Not Again

Danny

"Aye, Fuck boy! Wake yo' ass up! (Pats my face hard)"

Opened my eyes to have them feeling heavy, which made me try to keep them close but, the asshole in front or wherever they are, won't let them.

"I think this will get your ass to wake up."

"*screams* MA-MA!"

Me: (eyes popped open) Milan?! Amori?!

Twins: (looked at me) 'An-ny! (Ran to me)

Me: You guys ok?

Twins: (nodded/held on to me)

I tried hugging them but, my arms were stuck.? I looked at them and seen that my arms were chain-(gco)

"Oh! And look who else came along.?"

Me: (looked up) Dakota!

"Yes, Dakota. And might I say....thank you. Thank you for leaving a vulnerable woman with two toddlers while you were on your way to the gym. *chuckles* You made it real easy to get them. *smirks*"

I lowered my head because what he just said was true. I left my pregnant girlfriend who couldn't fend for herself nor her kids lives against someone who is just crazy as fuck. But, what made me mad was that I had some of the guys come over and watch them until I got back and even stayed until they got there and now look at this shit.

I look at both of the twins and seen that they were frighten. They attention seemed to be trained on a knocked out Dakota. I just realized that she was just in a t-shirt, panties, and socks. He noticed too and was about to touch her until Milan ran over and blocked him from touching her.

Milan: My mommy.

Amori ran to Dakota, also and started shaking her for her to wake up.

Amori: Ma-ma?

Me: Dakota? Dakota, wake up!

Khleo: Move, little nigga.

Milan: No.

Me: Dakota, come on! Wake up!

Amori: Ma-ma!

Khleo: If your little ass don't move, imma fuck your ass up! (Tried pushing M)

Milan: 😡 NOOOOO!!!!

Amori: MA-MA!!!!

Twins: *screaming*

Me: Fuck! *winced*

Khleo: Shit! (Covered his ears)

Dakota: (jumped up) Oh my god!

She seen Khleo and grabbed Milan and the same with Amori, causing them to stop screaming and scooted back from him.

Khleo: So.... I see you're pregnant....again.

Dakota: Ok and...?!

Khleo: Bitch, who the fuck you think you're talking to?!?! (Walked toward Da)

Me: Apparently, you nigga! And better step away from them!

He looked at me and then back at Dakota then didn't it again and started smiling.

Khleo: I guess the baby daddy of your little shits, didn't want you anymore nor them and now you done moved on to your bodyguard.? *laughs* Your ass sure do get around.

Dakota: FUCK YOU, KHLEO!!

Khleo: *stopped laughing* Excuse me?!

Dakota: FUCK. YOU!!

Khleo: *smirks* That can be arranged.

Dakota: 😰

Khleo: When I come back...we're going to have some fun. 😈 (Walks away)

He walked out of the room and locked the door.

Dakota: Danny, what are we going to do?!

Me: Stay calm, ok? Stay calm.

Dakota: (nodded)

Me: Milan, come here.

He ran over to me.

Me: Want to call Da-dy?

Milan: Yeah!

Me: Shhh! Ok?

Milan: (nodded)

Me: Get my phone out my pocket.

I turned onto my left side so it was easier for him to grab my phone. He grabbed it and held it in his hands. He unlocked it and went to Dustin's name and pressed the call button. I told him to put it on speaker and we waited for Dustin to pick up.

"Danny, what the fuck do you want?"

Milan: DA-DY!

"Milan?! Hey, buddy! What's going on? Where Amori?"

Milan: Mommy crying, Da-dy.

"She's crying?"

Milan: Yeah. (Rubbed his eyes)

"Why?"

Milan: Mommy? (Hands Da the phone)

Dakota: Hello?

"Dakota, why are you crying?"

Dakota: Dustin, he's about to kill us!

"What?! Who?!"

Dakota: Khleo!! Help u-(gco)

We all stopped when we heard the sound of the lock click.

Dakota: Dustin, please hurry!! We're at this abandoned warehouse!! (Hung up)

Milan brought the phone back and slid it into my pocket and ran back over to Dakota and Amori. Before they opened the door, I told Dakota to come near me and then I realized that there was room for them to hide behind me.

Me: Hurry and get behind me before he gets in here. Just hurry and do it!

Dakota: (nodded)

She and the twins hurried and got behind me. The door opened and his ass walked back in.

Khleo: Alright! Tim-(looked around) Where are they?

Me: I don't know.

Khleo: Where the fuck are they?!

Me: They left out when one of your guys came in.

Khleo: *screams* YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

He pulled out his gun, ran to the door, opened it, and ran out. Then next we heard rounds of gun shots going off. The twins started crying and screaming and holding onto me, right along with Dakota.

I really couldn't do anything to quiet them all down but to tell them everything will be ok and just watch the door.

Damn....how did I get myself into this?

----------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think.

Vote. (+5) Comment. (+5)

P.s.: If there's any mistakes, please excuse them. Thanks!