Family Against Family

Omniscient

Looking at each other with the same look, Milan and Amori both seen that Nakita was standing in the hallway watching all of them closely, especially Amori.

See...when Nakita had latched on to Alejandra and Zaire, she thought she would forever be latched onto them but when they shot themselves, her hold on them was gone. But she was sent to the darkness and began looking for her next victim. And that so happened to be Alejandra and Zaire's daughter. Amori. When everything started happening, Amori began feeling sad..well so was Milan but not like Amori. And Nakita took so much interest into that and decided to latch herself onto her distressed niece.

Going after her family, Nakita thought it would be a good idea to mess with each and everyone that she thought didn't love her, even if they didn't know her, she was still going after them.

So...as she watched the twins watch her, she bursted each and every light bulb in the house, including the light in Ali's room, causing everyone to duck. She started to run towards the room but Milan was quick to close the door to stop her from doing anymore harm to his family but that didn't stop her. What Milan and everyone else didn't know, was that Nakita can move from place to place without being seen and they especially didn't know that she was already in the room with them. The room was entirely pitch black and that made the Ali and Amori extremely scared.

Amori grabbed her brother's flashlight and turned it on. She felt a little better knowing that they had some sort of light in the room but it didn't last long. The light was taken out of her little hand and was thrown at the wall where Isaiah was, smashing into little pieces. Everyone jumped at the sudden movement. They all started to hear little panting and all turned to see Amori breathing hard. She was becoming very, very, very scared. She can feel Nakita in the room, in the darkest corner in the room.

Anahi: Hi! *smiling & waving*

They all looked at her and wondered who she was talking to, as she stared into that dark corner. Amori moved over to Andrew, who was holding Anahi, and grabbed onto his arm.

Amori: No, Ana! It bad!

Isaiah realized that they were not alone and could feel the evilness dripping off and into the room. He slowly backed up and into Andrew, pushing them in front of Ali and the twins. Andrew placed Anahi in the bed and they blocked whatever it was from getting to the kids and Ali. Seeing that hideous figure and those yellow-orange eyes, they all began feeling fear. She began walking closer and closer and closer to them until the door was kicked down and the brightest lights came lighting up the whole room.

Ali: Chris!

Chris: Come on and let's go!

Without wasting another second, they grabbed the kids and ran out to meet Karrueche with the same light. When they all got to the stairs, they seen a whole bunch of people downstairs having the whole bottom part lit. Chris rushed them all out, including his people and fled from the house.

 Chris rushed them all out, including his people and fled from the house

Karrueche

Me: C-Chris?

He turned and looked at me and walked over to and just held me. Y'all are wondering what was I doing with him. Well nothing - I mean helping. He called me out of nowhere and told me to meet him at the hospital that Dakota works at and now I'm here. But when I got here, I see him sitting between her and Dustin's bed while they both was laying in the bed. I walked in and walked slowly over to their beds and just looked at the both of them. I looked up at the heart monitor to see Dustin had a good and steady heart rate, whereas Dakota didn't. Her's was barely beating. My eyes began watering.

I turned to him, getting ready to ask what happened until he told me to take a seat. I did and so did he. It took him a minute but then he started talking. He started from when he first met Dakota to up until a couple months ago. By now I was crying. All this time, I didn't know that he and Dakota dated, she was mentally ill, and so is Dustin. I don't know why but I felt hurt because of two things. For Chris nor Dakota telling me that they dated and for me flaunting Chris and I's relationship in her face before she met Dustin and even after. He reached over and tried to hug me but I moved away and just wiped my eyes and cleared my throat before I started talking.

Me: Why didn't you or Dakota tell me that y'all dated?

Chris: First, her real name is Alejandra. Second because we both agreed that we will never bring up the topic of us because it just brings up those memories of that day. After that, I had to go to therapy until I was able to be around her and be comfortable. Even now, my therapist would still see me. And the reason you never knew about her illnesses was because she was taking medicine to keep her sane and in control.

Me: Wow.....but you guys should've still said something. When we started dating, all I was doing was flaunting our relationship in her face before she met Dustin and even after.

Chris: Again...his name is Zaire. And like I said we couldn't. No one didn't even know except my therapist and now you. That wasn't something that we can easily tell someone without telling them what happened in the relationship.

We both became quiet, well...more him than me. I'm still trying to remember if I seen any signs of her illness....wait I don't even know her illness.

Me: What illness does she have?

Chris: Illnesses. *sighs* Schizophrenia and Depression. Zaire has Multiple Personality Disorder and he's also Schizophrenic.

Me: *shocked*

That.....that just completely shocked the hell out of me. This whole time, we didn't know that she was ill and whatever we said and could've done shit to her that would have set her off, the same with Zaire.

Chris: I think when Zaire wakes up....he will kill me.

Me: Huh?

Chris: (looks at me) He heard everything I said.

Oh shit.

---------------------------------------

Tell me what y'all think!

Vote. Comment.

P.s. : If there's any mistakes, please excuse them. Thanks!!