Just The Beginning?

I didn't read over this. So excuse any missing words, grammatical error, and such.

__________________________

Dustin

Seeing where I can go or who I can call, I pulled over to this McDonald's that was just off to my left and parked. I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts and just scrolled until I found who I needed. Tapping their name and the call button, I pressed my phone to my ear and just waited until they picked up.

"Hello?"

Me: Chris, I need your help.

"Dustin? What's up?"

Me: It's your best friend. She's gone rogue.

"What? Who? Angela?"

Me: No. Dakota.

"What are you talking about?"

Me: I'm at this McDonald's that's not that far from her house. Meet me here and I'll tell you.

"Alright."

Me: Alright. (Hung up)

*Knock Knock*

Me: (rolled down my window) Sup?

Chris: And your ass got food, too.

Me: Your ass took too long.

Chris: Had to drop my baby off at my mom's.

Me: How are they?

Chris: They're good. What about  the twins and Nolan?

Me: The same. As for Dakota...horrible.

Chris: Let's go in because I'm hungry.

Me: *chuckles* When aren't you?

We walked in and he went to go order his food while I found us a table. While I was waiting on Chris, I felt my phone vibrate multiple times, signifying that someone sent multiple texts. Pulling out my phone, I seen that they were all from Dakota. Unlocking my phone, I went to my messages and tapped on her name to seen that she sent pictures of what looks like clothes being bleached....which are all mine!!