Let Me Talk To You

Dustin

Dustin

L & K: You did WHAT?!

Me: I had to put her in her place...somewhat like that.

Kelly: "Put her into her place"? What the fuck does that mean?

Me: Let her know not to take my phone because I wasn't fucking paying attention to the doctor about her son.

Kelly: Are you serious?!

Me: Yes!

Lakeshia: What is your problem?!

Me: Honestly....nothing. I'm perfectly fine.

Kelly: What the fu-(gco)

Lakeshia: Look, I may not know you like everyone else does but I'm still going to give you a piece of my mind. (Stood up) First of all, you don't ever, ever, EVER do that shit in front of no child! And then think it's ok?. Hell no!! You got shit fucked up! Second, who is-(gco)

Me: Lakeshia, hold u-(gco)

Lakeshia: Don't fucking interrupt me!

Who the hell do she thinks she is?! Just because she's Dakota's "best friend" and Kelly's girlfriend, don't give her no right to talk to me like that or on what she clearly doesn't know about. She better be lucky that I let Kelly bring her ass here.

Me: FIRST OF ALL, you're not about to come up into MY house and talk to me any kind of way. SECOND OF ALL, you're no-(gco)

"NO first of all, don't be talking to her like that. (I looked back to see Dakota, Andrew, and Milan, all standing in the doorway. She looked at Milan and told him to go to his room. He started walking and then climbing the stairs until we heard his door close. Then everyone looked back at me.)