Nurse Reecé.....Oh No!

Dakota P.O.V

This negro gone slide right back in me when I was about to cum then, gone say 'ride'. His ass is lucky.

Starting off slow, he grabbed my hips and held on. I was holding onto the headboard while he was making the sexiest faces ever and then started thrusting his self into me. He started mumbling 'mi amor' and for me to go faster and faster. Speeding up, his grip got tighter and tighter to where his nails dug into my skin and started to guide me. I stopped and did reverse cowgirl and started moving in circles and that drove him MORE crazy. I glanced back and seen him suffering (in a good way) and also felt him go stiff then, soon after we both came. He took off his condom off and threw it in the trash.

Even though my ass is tired, I started crawling towards the edge of the bed to get dressed but, he pulled me back, facing me towards him.

Dustin: Not done.....just yet. (Grinding himself against me)

Me: B-But, I have t-to get back to w-work.

Dustin: But, if you noticed, it's your lunch break. So, you're on lunch. *smirks*

Me: (mumbles: Damn.)

Dustin: *chuckles* So, let's get back to work-I mean lunch.

Me: Duuusty!

Dustin: Shhh, baby! I don't want you to get caught. So, uh.....let's get back to it.

Me: Dustin, I have to check on the other patients.

Dustin: But, this patient needs special attention.

He leans up and started kissing my jaw, neck, and chest, slipping my left breast into his mouth while looking up at me.

Me: Mmmmm!

Dustin: Please, *sucks*...stay...*sucks*...with me? (Bites & pulls my nipple)

He gave me those puppy dog eyes and kept going until I gave in and laid us back down.

10:40am

"Mama!"

"Mama!"

Me: Huh?

"Mama!!"

Me: Huh? (Tossing & turning)

"Mama! *screams*"

"*crying* MAMA!"

Me: Leave them alone!.......No!.......Take me!.........Let them go!!!!.......*screams* (jumps up/breathing heavily)

"MAMA!"

"MAMA!!"

Me: Oh my god! (Jumps up)

Jumping out of my bed, I grabbed my hoodie and ran into the twins and......

Me: *Screams*

"*shaking me*"

"Dakota!"

"*shaking me*"

"Dakota!! Wake up!!"

"*shaking me*"

"DAKOTA!!!"