I'm Sorry (Pt. 1)

Danny P.O.V

*4 Months Later*

Dakota is now 6 months so, we're in March.
-----

Dakota: Danny?

Me: Yeah, babe?

Dakota: I need something.

Me: (looked at her) And what is that?

Already knowing the answer.

Dakota: You. *smirks*

See!

Me: *chuckles* You already have me.

She comes and straddles me - well as best as she can....with my help, of course.

Me: Fácil. We don't need you hurting the two of you with you trying to hop on and get dick. *laughs*

[In Spanish, Fácil means Easy.]

Dakota: I don't want dick...(trails off)

Me: (raised my eyebrow)

Dakota: Ok! I want you to dick me down!

Me: *laughs*

Dakota: It's not funny! Dannyyyy!

Me: Dakotaaaa!

Dakota: *pouts*

Me: Noooooo.

Dakota: *still pouting* (eyes start watering)

Me: Dakota, no. I'm not falling for that. I've told you before when we got together that I wasn't going to dick you down because you're pregnant. I don't feel right.

Dakota: *crying*

Me: Dakota. (Lightly touched her face)

Dakota: (pushes my hand away) No!

Me: Baby, look at me.

Dakota: No!

Me: Why not?

Dakota: Because you don't love me.

Me: What?! I do love you!

Dakota: No, you don't!

Me: Yes, I do! *sighs* I get you are pregnant and your hormones are giving me a run for my money but, Baby, there's a good reason why I won't do it.

Dakota: Fine! (Tries getting up) *huffs* Help me!

I had to mentally laugh at that because she's trying to be mad at me but, struggling to get up. *Smh* Only Dakota.

She turned away from me and started doing her little wobble towards our room.

Me: Baby, please don't be mad!

Dakota: Leave me alone, Danny!

Me: (gets up/follows)

I placed my hands onto her waist and together we walked into the room. She was trying to move out of my grasp but, I know when she gets like this, it's because of the contractions. She thinks dicking her down will help but, no. She's becoming a sex fiend and I love it but, with her being pregnant with another man's baby, just doesn't feel right. I try doing other things that don't require my dick but, they only work for short periods of time and it drives me crazy. But, I can't blame her.