I Wonder If.....2

Ali P.O.V (Cont.)

Me: (opens the door) Bryan?

Bryan: Yes.

Me: Why are you here?

Bryan: I'm not welcomed here anymore?

Me: I thought you were mad at her?

Bryan: *chuckles* No, she's mad at me. But, I came to apologize.

I let him in, closing the door and going back into the living room.

••Back in the living room••

Patrick: Baby, hurry up!

Dakota: Sir, I'm going to have to tell you, that there is no yelling in my living room.

Patrick: Sorry.

Me: Here I am.

Patrick: (whispers: Who was at the door?)

Me: (points to B)

Patrick: (whispers: Oh shit!)

Me: (whispers: That's what I said.)

Bryan: What movie is this?

Dakota: You alre- (looked up) *unamused*

Bryan: *smirks*

Dakota: What are YOU doing here?

Bryan: I wanted to apologize.

Dakota: Ok...Go ahead.

Bryan: I want to apologize for.......for bringing you into my life. Which was not that long.

Dakota: *shocked*

Me: Bryan?! What the fuck, dude!

Bryan: Thanks Ali, for introducing me to someone who can't even pick up the phone to see how I'm doing or at least text me.

Patrick: Don't blame her for you not being with Dakota!

Bryan: Whatever. Like I said, thanks for introducing me to someone who doesn't care about me.

Dustin: Wait! Hold up! Don't pull that shi-(gco)

Bryan: Don't you say anything to me! You're the reason why we're not together!

Dakota: Hold the fvck up! NO, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE! AND EVERYDAY I CALLED AND TEXT YOU BUT YOU JUST IGNORE THEM. EVEN IF I AM BUSY, I STILL MANAGED TO PICK UP THE PHONE. AT LEAST, HE TOOK THE TIME OUT FROM HIS BUSY SCHEDULE TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME. YOU.....YOU JUST GAVE THE FUCK UP!

K & C: Dee, calm down.

They took her into another room.

Dustin: (trying to stay calm) After you stopped caring for her, I picked up where you left off. I was the one who gave her hope that you still loved her but, I guess I was wrong. I was and STILL is here for her.

This whole time I thought that he was going after Kota for all the wrong reasons but, I thought wrong. Dustin truly does care for her.

Kota had walked back into the living room with the guys trailing right behind her.

Bryan: Dakota, I'm so sorry.

Dakota: You need to leave.

Bryan: What?