When Will This Madness Stop?!

Chris

Chris

Karrueche: What do you mean?

Me: I mean, since the first time we came and seen them and was told that he has a great chance of waking up, we knew that he will be able to hear us talk to him. Like now. He knows that I've been with Alejandra and never told him or anyone.

Basically, I'm challenging him to get up. I know it's mean but at least he knows about me and Alejandra's past. Mmm...some what knows.

Karrueche: You what?! Why didn't you tell him especially of all people!

Me: For the same reason we didn't tell anyone! Those memories just don't go away. They'll hunt me for the rest of my life. I was almost thrown into rehab because of that day.

Karrueche: Then why do you keep coming around her then?

Me: Because....*sighs*....I still love her.

Karrueche: *shocked*

The heart monitor started going crazy and I already knew that he woke up. I turned my head away from Kae and looked right into the eyes of a killer.

Zaire: I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, CHRIS!!!

Me: Ok before you do that, you might want to put that off until we know that Alejandra will make it or not.

Zaire: (stumbled back a little) What?

Me: Her chances of making it is slim to none. Her heart rate has been the same for some months now. She got till the end of this week to pull through. If not, then they're going to pull the plug.

He slowly sat back down and looked up at Alejandra for the longest time. He then grabbed the remote that was on the side of his bed and pressed a button. Few minutes later, Ruby entered and smiled once she seen Zaire sitting up.

Ruby: Hello, Zaire!

Zaire: Hey, Ruby.

Ruby: What can I help you with?

He looked back over at Alejandra. Her face instantly fell from being happy to being sad.

Zaire: How did I make it but she's won't?

Ruby: I don't know. The way you guys shot yourselves.....was deadly, nonetheless. Especially for you. But somehow the outcomes came out differently.

Zaire: *sighs* .....So, she only has the end of the week to pull through?

Ruby: Yes.

Zaire: Ok. (Looks up at R) Thanks, Ruby.

Ruby: No problem. (walked out)

*BEEEEEEEEP*