Can't Be True (Pt. II)

Andrew

Andrew

Am I seeing this right?! This bitch just sent me some 'ole straight up bullshit!! I put my seat belt on and made sure that the twins was also buckled in and turned the car on and took off. I can't believe she did this shit to me especially when her ass knew what was going on.

*****

After getting myself and the twins out of the car, we all walked up to my door and I unlocked it, letting them in first and I followed right after. Taking the twins to the play room and turning on Finding Dory, I left out and closed the door, making my way upstairs. When I got to my room, the door was closed and began hearing noises. So I pressed my ear against the door and listened. Next thing I know, I busted the door in and seen her ass laid up with some nigga. I ran up to the bed and knocked his ass out. He'll wake up in about two hours and forget everything.

Angela: Rob! *gasps* I mean Meechie! Fuck! I mean ANDREW!

Me: *chuckles* So....first you talking shit about my dying sister, who was YOUR "best friend" and now doing this fuck shit?! Oh man! This is a new fucking one!

Angela: *gasps* She's dying? (Covered her mouth)

Me: Save that shit for your momma! You wasn't thinking about her when you sent me and everybody else that bullshit.

Angela: Because that's who you're always worried about! You have a family now!

Me: Ok and?! And my own family? Not anymore, I don't.

Angela: What the hell you mean not anymore?

Me: Exactly what it means. I don't have a family..with you. My baby girl doesn't have shit to do with this.

Angela: You think your life is going to be all good?

Me: Oh yeah, it will be.

Angela: Not after I get you for everything you're worth.

Me: Bitch! YOU WON'T GET SHIT!!

Angela: We signed a prenup! *smirks*

Me: Is that right?

Angela: Mm-hm. *smiling*

Me: FUCK!!

She got up from the bed and started putting her clothes on, while smiling and humming to herself. Once she was finished, she grabbed her purse and keys and walked out of the room, leaving this nigga in the bed. I followed right behind her to see that she was going into my princess's room but I stopped that shit.

Me: You not about to touch my baby and you fucking filthy. So take your ass on out of this room and this house before I do it for you.