You're A Trip! (Pt. II)

This and the next couple of chapters, I'm going to be going back and forth between Dustin and Dakota frequently, just so y'all see what the two thinks about one another, now.

------------------------

Dakota P.O.V

He closed the door in my face........I walked across the hall and went to go check up on the twins. I walked over to Milan's crib and peeked over to see him laying on his side with his arm draped over Blu (the pup's name). I pulled his little blanket up a little more to cover the both of them and walked over to Amori's room. She was using Hazel as her pillow. And the same, I pulled her blanket over her and walked out of her room.

I closed my door and climbed into my bed and just went to sleep.

Dustin.

Waking up this morning to feel like shit. I sat up to get my blood flowing and went into my bathroom. Minutes later, I went into the twins rooms to see both of them up, playing with the puppies. First, I got Milan, took him in to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and changed his diaper then, headed to Amori's room and did the same. Taking both pups out the cribs, they wasted no time getting downstairs. Isaiah was in the kitchen, he let them out back and closed the door until they were ready to come back in.

Ali came down and came directly to me and took Milan out of my hand.

Ali: Morning, y'all!!

Us: Morning!

Twins: Yali!

Ali: *smiles*  Hey, babies!

Andrew: (walks in) Morning!

Us: Morning!

Andrew: (looked around) Where is sis?

Ali: She left.

Me/I/An: Left?! Left where?!

Ali: I don't know. It was around five this morning.

The next thing we know, we heard the sound of the front door close and footsteps following behind. Appearing in our line of view, Dakota walked in and went straight to the refrigerator. Amori started wiggle around in my arms signaling that she wanted to get down. I placed her on the floor and she ran over to Dakota and clung to her leg.

Amori: MAMA!

Dakota: (took out her earphones) *giggled* Hey, Sweetie!

Amori: Up! (Arms up)

Dakota: (picks her up) Dame un besos.

[In Spanish, Dame un besos means Give me kisses.]

Amori: (gave her kisses)

Dakota: Thank you! (Looked at us) Morning!

Us: Morning!

Dakota: Hey, my little Prince! (Kissed M cheek)

Milan: Mama! *smiles*

Isaiah: Where did you go?

Dakota: For a run.

Andrew: For 5 hours?

Dakota: Yes. Don't worry, I took one of your guys.

Andrew: Who?

Dakota: Danny. And speaking of him, I need to give this water to him.

She walked out the kitchen. I'm loving the fact that she hasn't even looked at me since she walked in here. But, that's ok...imma let her do her. She's not my concern anymore. Anyways, I got up and went to the freezer and pulled out some French toast sticks and popped them in the toaster.