Forever

Alejandra

I'm hurt. I'm seriously hurt. My kids have been through some much while their dad and I have been here. All because their crazy fucking aunt wants Zaire. But best believe she will not have my kids nor Zaire.

Looking down at Amori, I just gave her the biggest hugs ever and the same with Milan.

Isaiah: Milan has been doing any and everything to keep her and Ali safe. I don't think I've seen him afraid since this started.

Zaire: (rubbed his M head) That's my boy. Always protect your sister, ok?

Milan: *smiling & nodded his head*

Zaire: Give me a hug.

Milan reached over and hugged him. They gave each other and kiss and Zaire held his arms out for Amori and without hesitation, she went to him. It's safe to say they love us both but they're a Daddy's girl and a Momma's boy and honestly, we're fine with it.

Watching my family being happy and laughing, I began hearing Nakita's thoughts and came across one in particular.

She's here.

Handing Milan to Zaire, I told Isaiah to move from the door and stand next to Zaire. Slowly detaching myself from the machine and making my way to the door. Standing directly in front of it...waiting. The door was pulled off the hinges and there stood my demonic sister.

Me: Hey, Alexandra.

Nakita: That's not my name!

Me: It is whatever our parents named you.

Nakita: Just because you're older than me by four seconds, doesn't mean shit to me!

Me: It should.

Nakita: But it don't.

Me: You know I ought to kill you for fucking with my babies.

She looked behind me and looked directly at Amori. I heard my baby shriek and I moved into Alexandra's line of view.

Me: To bad I don't have the power to banish you for good.

Nakita: Yeah, too bad you don't. *smirks*

I see her eyes move to the side of me and I looked next to me and seen Milan. He grabbed my hand.

Me: Baby, what are you doing?!

He didn't say anything but just raised up two necklaces that had charms on each necklace. I looking at them closely, I realized that they were my parents. Then, all of the sudden I hear Alexandra repeating "no" over and over.

Alexandra: YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF ME!!!!!

Right when she was about to grab the necklaces, Zaire rolled up and put down Milan's arm. She stopped and just looked at him.