R.E.D.D (Pt. 2)

Dakota POV

Mrs. Adrian: Sweetie, what's wrong?

Me: *sighs* Right now, I'm going through something, (starts crying) and I can't stay here and let it ruin my life and relationship.

Mrs. Adrian: Dakota, what's the problem?

Me: (finally looking at her) Dustin.

Mrs. Adrian: Dustin? What did he do?

I start explaining to her what has happened from the time the Twins were born 'til now. The more I was in the explanation, I was feeling more dizzy than I was before I got here. Mrs. Adrian notice the way I was looking and told me to go lie down in Dustin's room. I did as I was told and began thinking, thinking what I should do. The only thing for me to do was........

Dustin POV

I was about to walk outside to my car but, then I heard Ali and Michael Talking about taking Dakota and the Twins back to L.A. and I'm not about to let that happen, this time.

Me: (walked outside) YOU'RE NOT ABOUT TO TAKE MY KIDS AND FIANCEE ANYWHERE!!

Everybody Else: (ran outside)

M & A: THE HELL WE ARE!!

Ali: YOU'VE ALREADY PUT HER THROUGH ENOUGH AND FRANKLY, WE'RE ALL TIRED OF IT!

Michael: She's already on the verge of packing up and taking the twins somewhere and just leaving you!

Me: WHAT-THE-FUCK- EVER, MICHAEL! LIKE I JUST SAID, MY KIDS AND FIANCEE ARE STAYING HERE AND THAT'S FINAL!!!!

Ali: WE'LL SEE! BITCH!

Me: OH, I'M A BITCH?!?! AT LEAST MY FIANCEE IS NOT CHEATING ON ME!!

Ali: *gasps*

Patrick: DUSTIN, YOU FUCKIN' ASS WIPE!!

Ali: (attacked Patrick) YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?!?!

Patrick: I'M SORRY!!

Ali: 'SORRY' DOESN'T FUCKING CUT IT NO MORE!! (Takes off Engagement ring)

Patrick: Ali, no!!

She took off the ring and just threw it at him and left. Damn. Then, I hopped in my car and drove to my house to see Dakota's car. I jumped out and ran into the house to see my mom with the Twins. When they seen me, they got excited and I started smiling, that is until I seen a mad Mom.

Me: Hey, mom!

Mom: Don't 'Hey, mom!' me!

Me: What's wrong?

Mom: You tell me.

Me: What do you want to know?

Mom: Why did you steal 2.5 grand from your kids and bought stuff that was not even for them! Just tell me why?

I didn't even know myself. I've been thinking about that since Dakota first found out. That was really the only thing that was on my mind. And, I don't think I'll ever know.

Me: Mom, to be honest, I really don't know. I never meant for any of this to happen and if I could take it all back, I would. Now, I see why to many relationships don't last.

Mom: Why?

Me: Because, there is always that one person in each relationship who just got to have it all.

Mom: (raised her eyebrow)

Me: What?

Mom: I think you just answered my question. 😏

I sat there for a couple of minutes and [R]ealized [E]verything [D]ustin [D]id.

**********************************************************************************************************

Yes, I know this chapter is VERY short, but that's all I could think of. It may be awhile before I post another chapter for this story and 'A Twisted Love'.