I Wonder If.....

Bryan P.O.V (cont.)

Is Dakota. What was I thinking when I decided to let her go? Oh yeah, Valerie. She has done nothing for me to just leave her hanging on to something that wasn't there. So it was only right for her to say that she was single. I have to get my mind off her. I decided to go on Instagram and to my surprise she posted some new pictures. The first two I liked but the last one made me pissed. I read the caption and it said: " To a great night, thanks to @Dustinmichael00." It seemed like everyone that was following her liked that picture and left comments. I scrolled down and I seen he posted the same picture and his caption said: "Took my good friend @_kotabear out tonight and hoping to have many more nights like this!" All of his followers definitely liked that one and the group one. Wow! Some BIG BROTHER you are!.

Later On That Morning.....

I get up and walked downstairs to a table full of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, orange juice, and cheese grits. It was like I was in heaven. For food,that is. *Laughing*When I walked to the table, I looked in the kitchen and seen Dakota cooking. What is she doing here?

Dakota: Morning, sleepy head!

Me: What are you doing here? (Sounding harsh)

Kelly: Dude, why are you being so rude? She came to cook us food.

Patrick: Well, looky here! *smiling*

He was on Instagram. And everyone at the table seen what he was looking at. See the way our tv is, it's connected to our phones, laptops, and iPads. So whatever we look at, they see it, too.

I turned back around and Kelly looked at me.

Kelly: Ohhh! Now, I know.

Carnell: Tyga was there?

Dustin: Yeah.

Ali: And the others, too.

Dakota: Yep!

Patrick: How did they know y'all were there?

Dustin & Dakota: Don't know.

Dakota: But, overall, it was a good night.

Me: (mumbling to myself: Yeah, we know!)

Actually,....it was louder than I expected to mumbled it.

Dakota: What is your problem?

Me: (looked at her) What are you talking about?

Dakota: You just said, (mimicking me) "Yeah, we know!"

When she is mad, it's cute. And she even sounds just like me. *Chuckles*

Dakota: Now, you think it's funny?

She grabs my plate of food and smashed it into my face and left.

Me: Mmmm! This is actually good! Thanks, boo!

Patrick: Yo! Why you acting like this?

Me: I don't know. *Smiling*

I wiped my face and got up and went outside to my car to go grab something and I seen a jacket. I picked it up and instantly noticed it was mine. It brought back that memory, when I first gave it to her and held her. I go back into the house and instantly my phone started ringing.