Plan B: Moving In

Karrueche P.O.V

Sieko: What are you going to do?

Me: .....I'll stay in her life but, I already know he'll want me to come over to his house to see her.

Sieko: Are you?

Me: Nope! I'll have him drop her off at his mom's then I'll get her from there.

Sieko: But, you can't just have her there all the time. Remember Momma Joyce has a life, too.

Me: I know.

Sieko: Look,..when I'm not busy, I'll go pick her up from his house and bring her to you. Sounds good?

Me: Yeah. Thanks! (Hugs her)

Sieko: No problem!

Me: I'm hungry. Let's go to Chipotle or something.

Sieko: Let's roll!

Dakota P.O.V

••In The Twins Closet••

Dustin: Dakota, talk to me. What's up?

Me: What do you want me to say?

Dustin: What's on your mind.

Me: Obviously there's nothing. So, again I don't know what you want me to say.

Dustin: Look me in the eyes and say there's nothing on your mind.

I looked up at him them back down to Amori's clothes. I heard him groan and seen him push Milan's clothes out of the way and did the same with Amori's, coming towards and picking me up, heading to my room. He closed and locked the door behind him and put me on the bed, with him hovering over me. He brought his face down to mine; lips just barely touching mine. I closed my eyes for a minute and opened them to see his eyes was bloody. Then, there was blood dripping down his head onto his face and my chest. I started freaking out, trying to get away but, he fell off of me and onto the floor. And then, I heard laughter.

"*shaking me*"

Me: *screaming*

"Baby?!"

"*shaking me*"

Me: *screaming*

"Baby, wake up!"

Me: *screaming*

"*shaking me*"

Me: *screaming*

"DAKOTA, WAKE UP!!!"

"*shaking me hard*"

Me: NOOO!!

"DAKOTA, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"

I jumped up and instantly bumped heads with someone. And it was him.

Dustin: The fuck?! (Rubbing his forehead)

Me: Where are we?

Dustin: In the new house.

Me: What?

Dustin: You don't remember?

Me: (shook my head)

Dustin: Anything?

Me: (shook my head) Nope.

Dustin: Anything from the last 24 hours?