Got 'Em (Pt. II)

Andrew P.O.V

So, I was on my phone texting this girl when Isaiah ran his ass into my office.

Me: What's up?

Isaiah: We got to go! Somebody just shot up the spot we rented out for cuz!

Me: The fuck?! Aight, let's go!

We ran out and ran into Ali. Couldn't risk leaving her here by herself so we dragged her with us.

••In The Car••

Ali: What the fuck is going on?

Me: Some muthafucka shot up Chuck E. Cheese that we rented out for the twins.

Ali: WHAT?! ARE THEY OK?!

Isaiah: The twins got hit and so did Girasol.

[In Spanish, Girasol means Sunflower.]

Ali: Ohmygod!

Me: Shit. (Shook my head)

After finally weaving in and out of traffic, we got to hospital and hopped out, running to the receptionist desk.

Nurse: How can I help y'all today?

Me: My little sister and her kids were brought in here.

Nurse: Their names?

Isaiah: Dakota Reecé, Amori And Milan Breeding.

Nurse: They're all in room 11.

Us: Thanks! (Ran off)

••Room 11••

Ali: Oh my god! Are you guys ok?!

Twins: YALI! *smiling*

Dustin: That answered your question. *chuckled*

Me: Dakota?

She looked over at me and her eyes were glossed over. She turned her head back the other way.

Isaiah: When can y'all leave?

Dustin: Now but, she won't move.

Me: *sighed* (scooped her up bridal style) When we get home, we're going to talk.

Dakota: (nodded)

**Skipping The Ride Home**

Walking into the house, Ali and Isaiah took the twins upstairs in to their rooms since they had fallen asleep on the way here. Dustin, Sis, and myself made our way to my office and waited 'til the other two came down.

My phone went off and seen that it was the girl I was textin'. I had tell that I would call her later once I finish with business and put my phone on the desk. The other two walked in and closed the door and sat down.

Me: Alright...what happened?

Us: (looked at Da)

Dakota: 😒😔

Dustin: (nudged her) Tell 'em.

Dakota: Don't fucking touch me, stupid ass!

Dustin: Yo-never mind.

*Knock Knock*

Me: Enter!

Danny walked in.

Isaiah: What's up?

Danny: I was coming to tell Dakota that, that same number called again.

Me: What number? (Looking from Du to Da to Dan)

Dustin: (shrugged) I don't know.

Isaiah: Dakota!

Me: You better tell us. (Eyeing her)

Dakota: .......(whispered: He found us.)

Us: What?

Dakota: HE FUCKING FOUND US!! HE CALLED ON DANNY'S PHONE SAYING HOW HE LOVES HOW I JUST UP AND LEFT AND HOW I WAS EAGER TO GET BACK WITH THIS ASSHOLE (points Du) AND THAT HE WAS MY REBOUND! THEN HE SAID THAT I LOOKED BEAUTIFUL ESPECIALLY WITH MY HAIR CUT LIKE THIS! HE WAS FUCKING THERE! WATCHING US!!!! *crying* HE COULD'VE KILLED MY BABIES!!

She threw her head into her hands and continued to cry. How did he find us? Just how?

Ali: So, what's going to happen?

Me: I don't know, yet.

Dakota: You don't know, yet? Well, until you do know, me and my kids are leaving. (Gets up/walks out)

Dustin: (shaking his head) Your sister will be the death of me.

He got up and walked out, too. I need time to think about this shit.

Dustin P.O.V

••Upstairs••

Me: Dakota, what the hell?!

Dakota: Just leave me alone.

Me: No! I want to know what the fuck is up with you. While we were in L.A., you were happy as can be and now you're just pissed at the whole world. Tell me what had you like this.

Dakota: .......Regret.

Me: Ok...what has you feeling regret?

Dakota: (looked up at me)............you.

Me: ...........(walked away then, stopped) So, you regret being with me?.....That's fine.

Dakota: Dustin, no! That's not what I meant!

Me: Then, what did you mean? Because it clearly sounded like you regret us ever being together. And if it wasn't for me stepping in like I did when you were with Bryan, you would have never gotten over the fact that he was with another woman. I could've been that nigga that didn't give two shits about someone else's girl or relationship but, I did. There was something in you that made me fall for you more and more when we were together. But, now.......... I don't think I love you, anymore.

I started walking away but, she caught up to me and stood in front of me, placing her hands on my chest. I was trying to walk down the stairs but, she wouldn't let me and I wasn't about to keep pushing her until she fell backwards.

Dakota: What about the twins?

Me: What about them? There's no doubt that I love my kids. The same love I had for you. Never will I regret them. If there's anything good that came out that relationship, it was them.

I walked passed her and went down the stairs until I was in the backyard. Now, I'm starting to see what mom was talking about. *sighs*

-----------------------------------------------------------
😳 Whatcha guys think? I know it's short but, that's ok.....for now.

In mm: Andrew/Dustin.

Vote. (+5) Comment. (+5)

P.s.: If there's any mistakes, please excuse them. Thanks!

And also........go check out my girl,_dec13_ 's books. They're REALLY good and you'll love 'em!