You Thought (Pt. 2)

Dakota

Dustin: Alright

Dustin: Alright......so there's one last thing before this dinner is over with.

He stood up and walked up behind me and placed something over my eyes. All I heard was a lot of movement until it came to a stop.

"So, you know that we've been together for almost a year now?"

Me: Yeah.

"And these months with you, has been wonderful. But was hoping that we can spend the rest of our lives together. Dakota Amor Reece, will you marry......us?"

Me: What?

I removed the blind fold and seen both Dustin and Danny on one knee, holding a box with a diamond ring in it. He had the exact same thing on just like Dustin.

 He had the exact same thing on just like Dustin

Me: I am so confused. What is going on right now?

Danny: We want you to marry us.

Me: Why?

Dustin: We both realized that we both have the same kind of love for you and also realized that you have the same love for us.

Me: .....Ok...?.

Da & Du: So, we ask you again.......will you marry us?

Me: (staring at them)

Du & Da: Baby?

I just kept staring at the both of them and they kept doing the same while looking back at each other. Looking at both of them.....I thought back on what I went through with the both of them and they both turned out with the same outcome.

Danny: Dakota?

Me: I'm sorry.

Da & Du: (confused)