R.E.D.D

*Recap*

••The Twins Room••

Jim: Hey, Dakota! (Hugs me)

Me: Hey, Jim! (Hugs him back)

Bryan: Hey, sister-n-law! (Hugs me)

Me: Hey, lil brother-n-law! (hugs him back)

When it was Dustin's turn, everyone got quiet and just stared at us as I walked up to him and just stood in front of him. My thought when I stared at him, directly in his eyes, was to curse him out, beat the shit out of him, grab my kids and just leave him, but I did none of that. I just stood there. There was so many thoughts and emotions just going through my body to where I just collapsed to the floor.

The last thing I remember seeing was.....

R.e.d.d.

***********************************************************************************************************

"DAKOTA!!"

"We have to get her to hospital!"

"Go and get the car ready!

"Alright!"

"Dustin, stop crying! She's going to be ok!"

"DOES SHE LOOK OK TO YOU?!?!?"

"DONT BE F***IN' YELLING AT ME!! IT'S YOUR F***IN' FAULT SHE COLLAPSED!!"

"F**K YOU!"

"NO, F**K YOU!! B*TCH ASS NIGGA!"

" I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!"

" I WISH THE F**K YOU WOULD!!"

Me: BOTH OF YA'LL NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT THE BOTH OF YA'LL MY DAMN SELF!!

They all got quiet and once I fluttered my eyes opened, I seen them all looking at me. I sat up slowly and leaned up against the Twins' crib.

Me: Y'all are two grown ass men fighting, for what? I don't know. But, if y'all two don't get your shit together, there won't be spending time or being with me....

Dustin: 😳

Me: Being around the twins....

Chris & Dustin: 😳

Me: Or there will and I mean there WILL NOT BE A WEDDING.

All Of Them: 😳

Me: So, if you want to keep acting like two high school bitches, then you can pack up your shit and stay away from me and my kids.

They just looked at one another, like they didn't know who I was talking to.

Me: That was directed to Chris and Dustin. Mainly, Dustin.

I looked directly at him and all he did was just stare at me.

Me: Do I make myself clear?

Chris: Yeah.

Me: *raised my eyebrow* DO I MA - mmm- never mind.

I got a hold onto the crib by hoisting myself up and walking slowly to the door.

Dustin & Chris: (tries holding me up)

Me: Don't touch me!

I finally made it to the door and held onto my head and the wall. When I got to my room, I slammed my door and screamed, 'F*CK THIS SH*T!'. I started grabbing pictures, vases, anything that was glass and just throwing them at the walls. When there was nothing else to break or throw at the wall, I just broke down and cried. I can't believe this shit is happening. I can't stop crying, these emotions and thoughts won't stop coming. I'm going crazy and I can't do this anymore.