3- Wow, Nice Eyes

“Well, he said it was nice to see me again,” I was interrupted by Blakely squealing, “and that he wished he could’ve talk to me longer before,” then Amelia squealed, “and then he told me I had a beautiful name.” I finished, which ended with the girls squealing again.

“You are so lucky Skye, I’d die if one of the boys told me he wanted to talk to me.” Blakely said, a little disappointed. I glanced over at her when she said that, I got a little sad as well.

“Don’t worry Blake, if Niall and I get married, I’ll hint Zayn about you,” I joked and winked at her. We all laughed when we heard our coach yell.

“Lakeland, Listen up!” We all walked over to our coach, me clenching my medal. “Grab your bags and head onto the bus, we’re leaving in 10 minutes.” We all did as she said, but as I went to grab my bag, I noticed it in the arms of another. I looked up at the boy who was holding it, it was Niall. 

“Hey, long time no see!” He said, his blue eyes locking mine. “Wow, you have such gorgeous blue eyes,” he said, with his still looking into mine.

“Th-thanks, your’s are beautiful as well.” I managed to get out, and he blushed.

“Well  thank you, and I’m sorry--” He was interrupted by my coach.

“Squish, come on! I want to get going now.” She yelled across the hallway. Niall looked confused at the name. I told him I’d explain it to him, but only if I could have his number. I pulled out my phone, and he put his number into it.

“Perfect, I’ll text you when I get settled on the bus.”  I told him, and he smiled and waved bye as I walked outside. I looked up to the bus and Amelia, Blakely, and Layla were staring at me, their faces almost plastered against the window.

“DETAILS!” Layla yelled as I sat next to her. Amelia and Blakely sitting across from us, leaned in waiting to hear all of what happened.

“Well, I don’t kiss and tell.” I said, lying. All of the girl’s eyes widened and Layla hit me on the arm.

“NO! That did not happen!” Amelia yelled. I told them the truth and they seemed a bit disappointed, but we all laughed it off. Then my phone rang, “One way, or another, I’m gonna find ya. I’m gonna-” I picked it up, looking at the Caller ID. Niall’s number, but when I picked it up, I didn’t hear that Irish accent. 

“Is this Skylar?” It was Zayn.