49- London, Here We Come!

“Skye, Skye wake up!” I heard my favorite Irish accent call. I opened my eyes and saw those blue eyes I adore looking right at me. “Wake up beautiful. We’re at the airport.” I stood up and put my beanie and sunglasses on. We all walked off the bus with our bags so Paul could get us a luggage cart.

“We’re sitting together, right?” I asked Niall, who had his hand interlocked with mine.

“Of course babe, why wouldn’t we?” He asked me the rhetorical question. “On one condition.” He paused, so I gave him a confused look. “I get the window seat.” He chuckled.

“No way! It’s mine!” I yelled back, joking. 

“I always sit in the window seat though!” He told me, giving me big puppy dog eyes. 

“Well, I can’t say no to those eyes.” I told him, so he pulled me into a big hug.

“Thanks babe!” He told me, kissing my forehead. We waited for about an hour for the plane to land. We were going on a private jet, so we didn’t have to wait in line, or weigh our bags or any of that, which was good.

Niall got the window seat, as he begged, and I sat right next to him. Layla and Louis sat across from us, Zayn and Blakely were behind us with Harry and Amelia across from them. Liam sat behind them all with Paul, the bodyguard. I looked over to Niall, who was looking out the window, recording with my camera.

“Say Hi Skylar!” He turned to me, with the camera in my face. I smiled brightly and did the two thumbs up pose with my hands, causing Niall to laugh. “This is my beautiful girlfriend on our plane ride to London with the rest of the boys and their girlfriends.

After about six hours in a private jet, everyone was getting kind of antsy and tired. The plane landed and Paul took out all of our bags and put them into the taxicab. We drove back to Harry’s cottage and unpacked our bags. 

The cottage was a two bedroom, one and a half bath with a half kitchen and a sun room off the back. There was a pool as well, in the back of the yard with a campfire set up.

“This is so awesome.” Amelia stated, grabbing a slice of pizza that Harry had ordered.

“It is because we’ve all got our ladies with us this time.” Harry mentioned, hugging Amelia. 

“It’s weird thinking that back in our X Factor days, we did the same thing, yet we hardly knew each other.” Niall explained, then put his arm around me. 

“And now we’ve got girlfriends and we’ve had two sold out tours.” Zayn said, hugging Blakely.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Louis asked, with his arm around Layla. By the time we all finished eating and talking, it was after 9 PM. “Well I’m getting pretty tired, so lets all head off to bed.”

“Good thinking.” Layla said, getting up with everyone else and heading into the girls’ room. The girls and I were sharing a bedroom that had a queen sized bed and a futon. Amelia and I shared the futon, while Layla and Blakely shared the bed. When we all got in the room, I plopped onto the futon, but Amelia wanted to set it up to be a bed.

“Skye, get up!” She moaned, trying to pull the couch out. I refused to move, so she pushed me off. A loud thump came from my body hitting the floor, which caused the boys to run in. I sat in agony on the floor as the door flew open and I saw Niall and Harry. 

“What happened babe?” Niall rushed to my side, but it didn’t hurt that bad. 

“She didn’t get up, so I pushed her off the bed.” Amelia explained to the two confused guys in our room. “She’s alright though, right Skye?” She asked me as Niall pulled me up.

“Yeah, just hurts a bit. Ice should be fine.” I explained to them all, so Harry ran out and got me ice. When he came back in, the bed was set up, so I lay down in my spot and Niall put the ice where it hurt. “Thanks guys.” 

“Goodnight babe.” Harry walked over to Amelia and gave her a kiss goodnight, then the rest of the boys did so and we were off to sleep.