8- A Day to Remember, Smile!

When we walked through the door, we were greeted by fans. I forgot that they were famous, oops! “Sorry guys! I forgot there would be fans.” I said, but they didn’t seem to care because they were already taking pictures with them. 

“It’s alright, we’re pretty used to it by now.” Louis stated, posing for a picture.

“Yeah, it happens everywhere we go.” Zayn chipped in, smiling for a little girl.

“So who’s going first? For the fro-yo!” Layla chirped. She truly loves her fro-yo!

“I’ll go right after you, love.” Louis smiled, following Layla to the machines. After everyone filled up their cup and paid, we had to figure out who sits where.

“I want to sit with Niall!” I said, smiling at him. He nodded, agreeing with me. So we sat down in a booth. Blakely and Zayn immediately sat down across from us. That was an obvious choice, Blake adores Zayn. 

Liam pulled up a chair next to our table. He has a girlfriend back home, Danielle, so I didn’t feel so bad for him being left out. Amelia and Layla were left with Louis and Harry. Both adore Harry, but Layla could also go for Louis. And that’s what they did. Louis sat next to Layla at the booth behind us. Amelia and Harry sat across from them, but Harry seemed hesitant about it. Harry is still ‘dating’ Taylor, but we all know he doesn’t really like her all that much.

“So how’s everyone enjoying their fro-yo?” I asked the group, Niall had his arm around me. Everyone commented back on how good it was, and how it was a good idea for us to go there. I heard a ‘click’ and I turned my head to the left and a fan was taking a picture of us all. I just ignored her but Blakely seemed to notice.

“Look Skye, we’re famous now.” We laughed, looking back at the fan. She seemed embarrassed because we were all looking at her now. Then Layla yelled out from the other table.

“Looks like you guys are a couple now, according to Twitter!” She then passed her phone across the booths, and Niall took it. I can’t believe people are already calling us a couple, we’ve known each other for what? 5 hours? It’s unbelievable how fast news travels. I looked down, then picked up my phone, looking at Tumblr and Twitter. The were filled with pictures of us all at Red Mango.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like pictures?” Niall looked over at me, noticing me slouching a big in the seat.

“I’m not a big fan of them, no.” I weakly smiled, looking up at Niall. Then I adjusted myself so I was sitting upright.

“Well get used to them, love.” I heard Louis say. I couldn’t help but smile. We all laughed, then began to clean up because it was around 9PM. He walked over to me. “How’s your headache Skylar?” I smiled at his kind question.

“Its much better, thanks!” I responded with a smile. Then Blakely asked the group something.

“How about a group picture to remember this amazing day?” She asked, we all agreed it was an amazing day and an amazing idea as well. She then walked over to the cashier and asked if she could take a group picture. The cashier smiled and agreed to do so. After the big group picture, which took forever because someone *cough cough* Louis, kept making funny faces, we each took a ‘couple’ picture.

“Smile!” Blakely yelled as she pointed the camera in mine and Niall’s direction. I made a weird face, as usual, and Niall laughed. After all the pictures were taken, we loaded up onto the bus and drove back to the school.

“So what are you lovely gals doing tonight?” Zayn asked, looking towards Blakely, smiling.

“We’re having a sleepover, as usual.” She smiled, looking at me. The girls laughed because we always have sleepovers. It’s almost a tradition.

“Sounds like you’re going to be having a blast.” Liam stated.

“It usually is!” Amelia laughed, looking at Harry. Layla also looked at Harry, but she wasn’t smiling.