5- Frozen Yogurt with a Twist

I turned the phone to Amelia, Layla and Blakely and I could see them blushing and smiling. Liam’s so sweet, then again, they all are. Now I was smiling. I turned my phone back on me and asked Niall a question.

“So how much longer are you guys staying here for?” That’s when I saw Niall’s face.

“Only until next week.” He said, his accent stronger than ever. I frowned, looking at the girls. She all looked down with sadness spread upon their faces. “But don’t worry, when we leave here, we’re going right up to New York.” That’s only about a half hour away!

“Well, I’d like for us all to hang out one day, would that be a problem?” I asked, my voice getting a little shaky.

“Nothing would be a problem if I’m with you.” He smiled, and I couldn’t help but smile back. It’s just so contagious. “How about next Tuesday, after school?” Layla checked her phone, and then looked at me in distress.

“We have a meet that day, we can’t hang out.” She took my phone and told the boys. When I looked over, Louis’ eyes were glued to the screen, then I turned a little to the left, and so were Harry’s. Uh oh.

“WAIT!” Amelia yelled, “aren’t we going to Red Mango when the bus drops us off at school?” her face lit up.

“Oh yeah!” Blakely responded, taking my phone now. “Maybe you guys can meet us there? It’s on Berdan Ave.” Zayn was on the screen now, and Blakely’s face lit up.

“I’ll tell the drive to punch it in the GPS, we’ll meet you there!” Zayn said, his voice all happy.

“Awesome!” We all responded. Can you believe it? We’re about to hang out with the boys from One Direction, and it was their idea! My fangirl thoughts were cut off when I heard my favorite Irish accent.

“Skylar? Are you still there?” I immediately jumped up at the sound of his soothing voice. 

“What? Oh yeah, I’m here. Sorry, I was just thinking.” I said, trying not to sound too distracted.

“My phone’s going to die, I’ll see you in about an hour at Red Mango? Okay?” He asked me.

“I can’t wait!” I smiled, then hung up the FaceTime.

“So what were you thinking about?” Amelia asked me, catching me off guard.