40- Cray Cray Tay Tay

SKYLAR’S POV

“We saw her while leaving the studio and she said she was ‘having fun.’” Layla said, with air quotes. “And actually, while we were walking in, I saw her being interviewed by someone.” She told everyone, which was shocking.

“It’s probably live on TV now.” Amelia explained, grabbing the remote.

“I’m here with country pop star, Taylor Swift, and what had happened today during One Direction’s interview on News 12 NJ.” The news anchor told everyone, then handed Taylor the microphone.

“Hey guys, Taylor here. All I have to say is that girl that Harry is with now, doesn’t know what she’s in for.” Louis muted the TV when the news anchor was back on. Harry motioned for Amelia to come over and he hugged her. 

“Don’t listen to her babe, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” He comforted her. She nodded and smiled at Harry while Louis turned the sound back on.

“I loved Harry and what he did to me wasn’t something he should’ve done. Revenge is sweet, babe.” Taylor was talking, but then Layla grabbed the remote and shut off the television.

Niall adjusted himself when Taylor said ‘revenge is sweet, babe.’ “What’s wrong Niall?” Zayn asked him, noticing.

“What she said, I didn’t want to hear her say that.” Niall was being slightly confusing, so he explained himself. “On the bus, when Skylar and I were messing around, I told her ‘revenge is sweet, babe,’ so I didn’t like hearing her say it too.” I walked over to him and hugged him.

“Don’t worry, I liked it better when you said it.” I hugged him and he gave me a peck on the forehead. He likes to do that a lot. 

“Alright, so how much longer are you in here for?” Zayn asked Harry.

“Erm…” he paused, “I think just overnight, and I can leave in the morning.” He told us, and everyone cheered.

“What about recording today, though?” Louis asked.

“He can catch up tomorrow!” Liam explained, and Louis understood. “Alright mate, we’re going to go begin, and we’ll be back in the morning to pick you up.” Harry nodded and we all walked out of the hospital.

“Where are you guys recording the song?” Amelia asked, who was now sitting by Liam on the bus. 

“Just in a small studio in south Jersey.” Zayn responded. “It should only be a few more minutes.” Amelia nodded and went back to listening to her music.

I had my headphones in with Niall, who I was laying next to on the couch. “I like your taste in music babe.” He told me, then smiled. I thanked him and put Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bublé on.

When we got to the studio, the boys noticed a familiar car outside. “Guess who’s here?” Louis said, sarcastically. No one answered, so he did. “The Crazy girl.”

“Cray Cray Tay Tay?” Layla laughed with Blakely. The guys looked confused, so Blakely explained the inside joke.

“Cray Cray means crazy.” She said, which caused the guys to laugh. “How are we going to avoid her?” She asked.

“Hopefully we can just walk in with no trouble, but if she talks to us, we have to talk back.” Liam said, causing Blakely, Amelia, and Layla to cringe. “Especially you.” He pointed at Amelia.

“We’ll see about that.” She told him, walking off the bus. As we all walked off, we saw Taylor walking towards us. 

“Here she comes, be nice girls!” Liam said, looking right at my three best friends. Taylor approached us, then flipped her hair when she got close.

“What’re you doing here?” Layla asked her.

“Just recording a few songs, why do you care?” She asked. 

“Why are you even in New Jersey? Shouldn’t you be on tour or something? Oh wait, no one likes your music.” Layla responded, sassy as ever. The girls all ‘ooed’ as she said that.

“I’m here because I heard that One Direction was coming, and I wanted to speak with Harry and his new girl.” She stopped and looked at Amelia. “I’m guessing its you?”

“Harry is in the hospital, because of you.” I told her. “I know it was you who cut the rope to the light.”

“You don’t know anything, you’re just an innocent little teenager.” She told me, which Niall didn’t like hearing. He put his arm on my shoulder and snapped.

 “You do not talk to my girlfriend like that.“ He blurted out at her.

“You need to leave, because no one here wants you to be here.” Amelia told her.

“I don’t need to listen to you, I’m a grown up. I can make my own decisions.” Taylor responded.

“Well then start acting like one.” Layla told her, then walked away. The group all followed with Taylor just standing there, shocked. We walked in the door, and when I turned around I saw Louis fist bumping Layla. They were perfect for each other.