4- FaceTime Fans

“Zayn, is that you?” I asked, a bit confused. Blakely immediately jumped up at the name I had said.

“So, this is Skylar?” His voice was so distinct, I knew it was Zayn. Blakely grabbed my phone.

“Hi Zayn!” She said into the phone, he didn’t answer for a while, “Are you guys still there?”

“Uhh, yeah. This isn’t Skylar now, is it?”

“No, this is one of her best friends, Blakely.” She said, trying to maintain her screams.

“Oh, that’s a unique name.” He paused, “I like it.” Blakely practically jumped in the air.

“Th-thanks, Zayn’s a pretty awesome name too.” She said, I could hear the guys laughing in the background. That’s when I took my phone back.

“Are you guys all there?” I asked, hoping the Irish boy would answer so I could hear his melodious voice.

“Oh, hey Skylar- or should I say Squish?” I smiled, it was him. Then I blushed when I realized he had called me Squish. Layla let out a big laugh; Amelia and Blakely were silently laughing to themselves.

“H-hey Niall.” I managed to get out. “H-how did you know that w-was my n-nickname?” I began to stutter. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Then, I heard all the boys laughing, but I couldn’t tell if it was from the nickname, or if it was something else. After about a minute of straight laughing, I just smiled, then I began laughing.

“What’s so funny? You know I can hear you laughing? Oh, and I heard your coach calling you that.” 

“O-oh, okay. And your laugh is just so contagious,” I responded, letting out a chuckle here and there. 

“Well, I don’t mind it because you have a beautiful laugh.” My cheeks were definitely red now. “Hey, you have an iPhone right?”

“Uh, yeah, why?” I asked.

“Wanna face time? The boys want to see what you look like.” He was interrupted by another familiar accent.

“He won’t stop talking about how amazing you look, I just want to make sure he’s telling the truth.” Harry blurted out. I blushed, as Layla took my phone and clicked the “FaceTime” button. I yelled at her for that because I look like crap, this is not going to be a good first impression for the boys.

“Oh, who cares? If Niall--” She was cut off by the boys talking on the screen. I, then, took my phone back.

“Hey guys!” I waved, and Niall did a pan of the boys. They all waved back except for Louis, he was making a funny face. I laughed, while panning my phone so they could see my friends. 

“Your friends are just as beautiful as Niall said they were!” Harry and Zayn stated. We all blushed, then smiled.

“Especially the one with the dark, curly hair.” Liam said.