39- Healthy Harry... Almsot

“Notice how she came after Harry left…” Layla said as we began walking out the door. 

“What do you mean by that?” Niall turned around and asker her.

“Well, right after Harry was hurt, Taylor came out.” She paused, thinking. “Do you think she had something to do with Harry?” She asked.

“Do you really think so?” I asked her, contemplating if I agreed with her theory.

“It had to have been her, how could the light have fallen right as he walked under?” She asked, beginning to speak with a sassy tone. That’s true… 

“Hmm….” Niall moaned as we walked onto the bus. “It’s possible.” He said, Zayn, Blakely, and Liam overhearing.

“What’s possible mate?” Liam asked him. Niall just shrugged off the conversation and sat on the couch. He motioned for me to sit next to him, so we could cuddle on our way to the hospital. He was stretched out across the entire sofa and I lay on top of him, but off to the side and his arm was around me, rubbing my back. It felt so nice, that I fell asleep for a little.

NIALL’S POV

While laying on the couch, I had Skylar in my arms. It felt so right, like she belonged there. I looked over and she was burying her face into my chest, and her warmth made me smile. 

“What’re you smiling at Ni?” Zayn asked me, catching me off guard. He was sitting across from us, hand in hand with Blakely. Liam and Layla were playing a card game at the table, and they were talking.

“Oh, just Skylar.” I looked up while speaking, but straight back at my girlfriend when I finished. “She’s so cute when she sleeps.” I leaned down and gave her a peck on the forehead, causing her to smile.

“You guys are so cute together.” Blakely told me, smiling. I blushed and said thanks.

“You two are adorable as well!” I told them, as Zayn brought Blakely into a hug. We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, but I didn’t want to get up. I loved just laying here with Skylar, even if she was sleeping. “I don’t want to wake her up.” I told everyone.

“Just tickle her.” Layla told me, and I questioned her response. She nodded and I did as told. I sat up a bit and leaned over Skylar, tickling her sides. She quickly awoke with a cute yelp, and a slight look of fear. When she saw it was me, she tickled me back, but accidentally pushed me off the couch. 

“Ouch.” I said, rubbing my back. I wasn’t hurt bad, just from the fall, though.

“I’m so sorry Ni!” She cried, but I got my revenge. I got back up and tackled her into the pillows on the couch until she was laughing so hard, I wasn’t sure she was breathing. “Help!” She laughed, and I stopped.

“Revenge is sweet, babe.” I told her, pulling her into a hug.

“Come on guys, lets go see Harry.” Liam told us, as I held Skylar’s hand walking off the bus. We walked to the front door, mobbed by fans because no one knew why we were there. Fortunately, Paul was there to help us through the crowd.

“Name.” the front desk secretary said, not looking up from the computer.

“Harry Styles.” Zayn said, hoping she would look up, which she did.

“One Direction, it’s a pleasure to have you here.” she paused, looking down at the computer again, “Harry is in room 247. The second floor, third door on your right.” We all thanked her, and took the elevator up to Harry’s room. While we walked down the hallway, we saw the doctor come out. It was Dr. Malcolm.

“Oh, Skylar! Nice to see you walking! How‘s mom and the twins?” He asked her, stopping in his path.

“Nice to see you too Doc. The family is doing great!” She told him, as he walked down the hallway, waving goodbye. We walked into the room and saw Louis and Amelia napping in a chair, off to the side. Harry was in his bed, his eyes open, though.

“Hey guys!” He chirped, seeing us walk over to him.

“How are you feeling Haz?” Layla asked, hoping for a positive answer.

“My arm hurts a bit.” He lifted his arm up in an orange cast, with a sling falling off his shoulder. “Otherwise, I’m healthy.”

“That’s great to hear mate!” Zayn told him, and the group cheered. The cheering woke up Louis and Amelia, who said hello and greeted everyone.

“So does anyone know what happened to me?” He asked the group, and I pushed Skylar forward when he asked.

“Well, for a fact, I know that the light fell on you.” She paused, looking back at Layla, who nodded. “Also, I think Taylor was behind it all.” She stopped and stepped back by me.

“T-Taylor? As in Swift?” He stuttered. She nodded, as did Layla and I.