79- Two Days 'Til Tour

“I’m so glad to meet you guys. Niall’s told me great things about you. I didn’t know I had an opening act until about twenty minutes ago, otherwise I would’ve been more prepared!” I told the guys.

“Eh, that’s alright. I’m just glad we can go on your with you guys! I’m a massive fan of One Direction, and since hearing you perform with Ed, I’ve listened to that performance like seven hundred times. I love your music.” Ashton chirped, I like him. 

“Alright, let’s check out this bus.” Jake came back over and pointed to the third bus from where we were standing. “This bus is on the larger size. It sleeps twelve people comfortably. If you follow Rob, here, he’ll give you all a tour of the bus.”

“Nice to meet you all, my name’s Rob. Let’s get started!” He walked us all into the tour bus, and began to talk about the bus. “Okay, so first we have a closed off entrance for privacy. If you follow me through the curtain, you’ll enter the living area. It’s not too small, but comfortable. There are two couches on each side, with one having a fold out table for eating or playing cards. If you walk a little further, you are in the kitchen area. Medium sized fridge, pantry, under the couches were some more storage bins where you can keep snacks, or cards.”

“This is really nice, Ni.” I told Niall, who nodded with a smile, then we looked back over to Rob and the Five Seconds of Summer boys, who would be sharing the bus with me. 

“Past the kitchen, are the bathrooms. Small, but useable.” Rob snickered, but continued talking. “Here, we have nine bunks, and if you follow me a bit farther, we’ll be in the lounge/studio area. There’s some more storage under the couches, as well as on the walls behind the mirrors.” 

“This is great, Rob.” Luke pointed out, included with Calum’s nod of approval.

“This is going to be one great tour.” Michael cheered, in which everyone agreed. Rob led us all off the bus, then let us talk with Jake.

“So, how’d you all like it?” Jake asked the band, Niall, and I.

“It’s great. Perfect size for Niall, the band, my friends, and I. I really like this one.” I told Jake.

“Perfect! We’ll take it.” Jake turned to Rob, who were now walking into the offices to complete the transaction. Niall, pulled me off to the side to talk to me.

“Hey, why don’t we fly Haz, Lou, Mel, and Lay out here to meet 5SoS and we can all go out to dinner together to get comfortable with each other. They‘re already at the guys‘ homes in England, so it shouldn‘t be long of a flight.” Niall suggested.

“That sounds like a great plan, Ni. I’ll call Layla and Amelia now!” I told him, then whipped out my phone.

“I’m going to go talk with the band.” Niall told me, then we separated.

NIALL’S POV

“Hey man, I really appreciate you guys coming out for the tour. It means a lot to Skylar, and me.” I walked up to 5SoS.

“It’s an honor to be able to work with you guys. We’ve been huge directioners since 2011 and to be able to go on tour with you guys and Skylar is amazing.” Ashton mentioned. 

“This tour is going to be so much fun. I just wish we all had some more time to get to know each other, you know?” Calum said to me.

“Actually, I was just talking to Skylar about that. We’d like to invite you all over for dinner tonight. We’re having Harry, Louis, and their girlfriends over as well to get a pre-tour get together.” I explained to the guys.