51- Too Far, Taylor

“What happened?!” Harry ran off the bus towards the cops standing in his driveway. 

“Are you the owner of this home?” The cop asked him. Harry nodded as we all got off the bus to see the commotion. “Sir, there was a break in.” He explained to us.

“Yeah, I can see that.” Harry retorted. The whole front left side of the house was torn apart, with debris everywhere you looked. “Who did this? When? What?” He kept asking questions, so Louis ran over to him to help the gibberish from coming out of his mouth.

“Witnesses say it was a blonde, around twenty year old, woman.” the cop paused, waiting for a reaction from the group. “She was driving a rental car, and she was alone when she did this. We’re not sure yet if anything was stolen in this act, but if you guys could help with that, it’d be greatly appreciated.” The cop explained to us, then led us through the hole that once was the boys’ room.

“Have you found anything missing?” The cop asked Harry after a few minutes of searching the house.

“Not that I can see right now, sir.” He told him. Blonde, around twenty year old, woman driving a rental car… I walked over to Niall, then motioned for him to come closer, then I whispered in his ear.

“Niall, I think it was Taylor.” I told him, then his eyes widened, then ran back into the room with Harry and the cop. He told Harry what I had said, then Harry sat on the bed in anger. 

“Why does she keep coming back into my life?!” He yelled.

“Who, sir?” The cop asked Harry.

“My ex-girlfriend, Taylor Swift.” Harry explained to the cop everything she had done to him and Amelia. “I’d like to file a restraining order against her.” 

“We’ll call you in the morning to arrange the meetings, Mr. Styles. We’ve got a tarp covering the hole until morning, when the contractor will come and rebuild you house, and Ms. Swift will be paying for the damage.” The cop explained to us all.

“Thank you so much officer.” Harry hugged the cop, then he hopped into his car and everyone left. “I hate her.” He mumbled to himself, then looked up at the hole. “Why? Why would she do this?” I saw a tear come down his face, as Amelia and Louis ran over and hugged him.

“It’s all going to be okay, Hazzah.” Amelia told him, and smiled. He stood up and hugged Amelia and Louis, then thanked them.

“Alright, I think we should all head off to bed now, it’s been a long day.” Liam stated.

“Where are we to sleep?” Zayn asked, looking at the huge hole in the boys’ bedroom. That’s true, where were they going to sleep?

“How about the sunroom? There’s a few couches in there.” Layla asked them.

“That should work, thanks Lay!” Louis told her, then the boys went off to the sunroom, and the girls and I went off to our room.

Once we were all settled in bed, cuddling with our blankets, Amelia asked to watch a movie. “I’m not really tired, how about a scary movie?” Amelia asked.

“Fine by me.” I said, under two blankets, including my favorite blanket I’ve had since I was just a little girl.

“No scary movies!” Blakely yelled, causing us to laugh. 

“Fine, how about a Rom-Com?” I asked, and we finally settled on that. Layla played Love Actually, and about half way through I fell asleep.