10- Awoken with Fear

Louis broke the silence by saying we should get going. “It’s almost 3AM boys, and we have a concert tonight.”

“Yeah, we should really get going,” Liam said, looking over at Niall, “plus I think Nialler could use a good rest.” Niall looked up at his name being said, his eyes were now a bright red from crying.

“I’m so sorry about my break down guys, I-” He was cut off by Blakely.

“Niall, don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault. It was no one’s fault matter of fact.” She said sternly, then hugged him. He couldn’t help but smile. She then walked over to Zayn and hugged him goodbye. Amelia hugged Harry, and Layla hugged Louis. Liam looked down because he didn’t have a ‘lover’ in the room. So all the girls got together and gave him a big group hug. Then, I walked over to Niall and gave him a big hug goodbye.

“Thanks for helping be before, and again I’m s-” He was cut off, again, but this time by me.

“Don’t you dare say you’re sorry.” I looked him dead in the eyes, he just smiled. We all finished our goodbye hugs and the boys had left. Layla said goodnight to her parents, and they walked up to their bedroom. “So.. What now?” I asked, but Layla just walked downstairs to the basement.

“Let’s… watch a movie?” Blakely suggested. I really don’t want to watch a movie, but it’s up to the girls.

“You guys can, but I’m tired. I’m going to call it a night.” I said, falling onto the couch, pulling a blanket over my body and a pillow under my head. I curled up into a ball in the corner and after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

*Later that morning*

I was awoken by screaming. I opened my eyes and ran upstairs. “What’s going on?!” I yelled, but I didn’t need an answer once I saw it.