50- Sightseeing with Celebrities

“It’s time to get up in the morning!” I heard Niall begin to sing. I opened my eyes and smiled at the Irishman holding his guitar, standing next to Zayn, singing a song to Blakely and I. After the song ended, Blakely and I clapped and cheered at our boyfriends.

“That was great guys!” Blakely told them, then Zayn kissed her good morning.

“Where’s Mel and Lay?” I asked them.

“Cooking breakfast with Lou, Haz, and Li.” Niall told me, then helped me out of bed. We all walked into the kitchen and saw the group cooking pancakes, eggs, French toast, and bacon. “Is that bacon I smell?” Niall and I said at the same time. We, then exchanged glances and smiles at each other, then he pulled me into a hug. 

After another few minutes, breakfast was done and we all sat down at table in the center of the room. “So how’d everyone sleep?” Liam asked the group, then sipping some milk.

“Pretty well, after what Mel had done.” I shot her a scalding look, but she knew I was joking around when I began to smile.

“I’m sorry!” She chuckled, then we all started to laugh again.

“So what are the plans for the day boys?” Louis asked.

“Why don’t we go sightseeing?” Blakely asked, excitedly. 

“We could do that.” Zayn told her.

“Sightseeing it is then!” Liam cheered, then the boys left to go get dressed. The girls and I walked into our room to get changed.

“What’re you guys wearing?” I asked my friends.

“Jeans, a nice top, beanie, and sunglasses?” Amelia answered, so I wore the same. After we all finished getting dressed, Louis knocked on the door.

“Finished ladies?” He asked, peeking through, opening it. I yelled that we were ready and we all headed out. The boys rented out a bus so that they wouldn’t be bombarded with fans, and so that we got the best experience.

After about twenty minutes of driving through town, we stopped on a bridge so we could look at the amazing view. “Wow. London is amazing.” I said out loud, leaning over the edge of the bus, Niall’s arms around my waist. 

“Not as amazing as you.” He told me, then pecked my cheek.

“Oh, you too!” Layla said, but Louis was doing the same to her. Each boy had their own girl to wrap his arms around, but Liam. 

“Liam, are you uncomfortable without a girlfriend here?” Amelia asked him, since he was alone looking over the edge.

“Just missing Danielle, she’s on tour with some pop band, dancing.” He explained to us all.

“Just checking.” she said, giving him a big hug.

“Thanks, I needed that.” He told her, hugging her back.

“Alright, where to next guys?” Blakely asked everyone. Zayn suggested we all went out to dinner, so we all agreed. It was getting sort of chilly out, so we sat inside the bus on the way to the restaurant.

I sat next to Niall, only this time I got the window seat. I was looking out the window, with Niall’s arm around me, when I felt my pocket vibrate. Greyson had texted me.

“hey skye, wanna hangout this week?” 

“id love to… but I cant.. sorry!” 

“why not? Oh.. r u with niall?”

“yeah, were in london with mel and everyone”

“oh.. ok. :/ txt u soon”

“bye grey”

I kept looking at the screen after I hit sent. Now that I thought of it, I actually really wanted to hangout with Greyson. We haven’t been as close since high school started, but we’ve always been really good friends.

“Who was that?” Niall asked me, so I immediately locked my phone.

“No one.” I looked up at him, his eyes were trying to figure out if I was lying. He knew that I was. “It was just Greyson, no worries.” I weakly smiled, trying to look away, and we had pulled into the parking lot just as I did. 

We were seated on the rooftop dining area, and the sun was just about to set. It was an amazing view, and made me happy just to look at it. We were all handed menus to look at, along with our drinks that we had ordered. Everyone pretty much got a soda except for Niall, who had to get his beer. My little Irishman.

We all ordered and when we got our food, we all scarfed it down. We hadn’t eaten much today, other than breakfast, because we were out sightseeing. “So did you girls like seeing London?” Liam asked us.

“It’s so pretty!” Amelia answered, and I nodded my head in agreement.

“It’s amazing.” Layla stated.

“So pretty.” Blakely said. After we all ate, the boys paid for dinner, then hopped on the bus to go home. We drove for about forty-five minutes, until we reached Harry’s cottage. However, it didn’t look like it did when we left.