Your child comes to an interview

Creds to Humptheharreh

A/n : OMG END OF THE DAY IS SO FUCkING GOOD AND TWO WORDS : LOUIS'S HIGHNOTE GOT ME  😶
Anyways you guys can follow me on snapchat cause i tend to get bored like a lot
My snapchat ; amethystmisfits

Harry: Your daughter sits contentedly on Harry's lap, her hands, however are locked onto Niall's. The interviewer smiles at her before calling her attention, "Why are you holding Niall's hands, doll?" She gives her an incredulous smirk before shaking her head. "Niall is my boyfriend." The blonde interviewer holds her hands up in fake-defense "I'm sorry, you two make a lovely couple." Niall laughs before nodding, Harry however has a mixed expression on his face. "Don't worry daddy, I still love you lots." Your four-year-old giggles.

Liam: "And just what is your name?" The male interviewer asks referring to your son, James. He sits there for a second before cowering into his father's chest. "Daddy and Mommy says I'm not aloud to talk to strangers." He simply states causing the room to erupt in laughter "No, bud. It's okay he's not a stranger, this is Bill." James nods before sticking his little hand out to shake Bill's. "Right! My name is James. I like your tie." He comments with the hint of a smile

Louis: "Hi!" Your five year old squeaks cheerfully as the interviewer takes her seat in front of the boys. "Well hello there, what are you doing here?" "Mommy had to work, babysitter was sick and daddy said that I could come." She giggles shrugging her shoulders. "Besides, one day, I'm going to be a famous singer like daddy and this can start off my.... my car....career." She stumbles, the interviewer throws her head back in laughter before nodding "I feel honored to give you your first interview." The boys laugh before your daughter seriously says "I'll give you my autograph after the interview."

Niall: Everyone knows that your son is shy, so when the interviewer starts cooing at him he just stares at her with a straight face. "Hi little buddy, Hi." Niall shifts uncomfortably before giving her a short smile and wrapping his arm around your little boy's mid-section. "He's a bit shy.." She removes herself from his face before nodding. "Oh." Louis scoffs at her reaction before reaching his arms out. "Come on buddy, I'll take you to get some ice cream yeah?" He smiles before reaching up allowing Louis to sweep him away. "Damn management." Harry mutters clapping Niall on the shoulder.

Zayn: Your daughter sits on Zayn's lap and it just so happens that in front of the pair is Louis. As the interview nears the ten minute mark your daughter sighs softly before resting her chin on Louis' shoulder. "Lou Lou." She giggles poking his cheek which causes him to chuckle. "Hm?" "Love you." She whispers again, her smile is big as well is all the other boys who hear this cute, quiet sentiment. "Did I miss something?" The clueless interviewer asks, the boys shake their heads while Louis turns around to kiss the little girl's cheek. It is quite adorable.