HARRY DDM : Love you Goodbye

2 months later ( this shit is gonna be faster than the jungleworms so chill yeah)

<Harry's pov>

I woke up to someone laughing rather loudly downstairs. I got up to see what it was .
It was Bianca and Brit talking . I smiled at their bond .

"Oh my god Mum, Harry is so dumb " Bianca laughed as my smile faded.

(WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE ANTI-BIANCA CLUB ( bianca in this book not any of you )

"I know right, like he totally believed you " Brit said. Wait what?

"He kicked out his daughter for no reason and literally fell for my lie" They both laughed as i felt anger boiling up .

What.

The.

Fuck.

How could I be so blind ? How ? Why did I believed Bianca instead of my own daughter. My first born . My first pride and joy . My baby girl . I ran upstairs towards y/n's room or the attic . It was neat , like always . I looked at her board that was full of pictures. I smiled at the pictures until something caught my eye . It was an envelope with my name written on it . I started reading it . Tears went down my cheeks . I was so sad and hurt because I lost my wife and my newborn but I never meant to hurt her in any type of way. Where is she right now ? Is she okay? Is she safe ? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath

-flashback- (theres going to be a shit ton of flashbacks)

"Hello y/n darling , i'm your dad and i promise i would never let anyone hurt you , cutie" i whispered with teary eyes . She sniffled lightly as I admired every piece of her .

"Shhh, it's okay" i said , pecking her forehead. I rocked her slightly

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious, less than one minute old " i sang softly as she looke up to me with her big eyes .

"i love you baby girl "

******

"Happy birthday darling " i said kissing her chubby cheeks.

"How old are you ? " I asked proudly.

"I'm thwee" she cutely said , holding three fingers out at me .

"That's right and i love you so so so so so muchhh" I squished her cheeks , making her giggle .

"Mommy" y/n squealed as she reached her hands out to my wife , Andrea .

"Happy birthday sweetie" she smiled , hugging her .

*****

"I'm sorry sir " The three words that haunts me and I never want to hear . My hands trembled .

"No she can't be" I protested. The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder , patting it softly as I cry into my hands .

"Andrea , I love you" i whispered to myself . I went home and sat on the couch and leaned my head against it .

"Daddy?" A voice whispered making my head snapped towards it .

"Go away Y/n" i mumbled.

"Where's mummy" she whispered .

"I said go away y/n!" I shouted harshly as she cowered away and went upstairs.

(I had to make Harry a little bit of an asshole , dark harry is real)
****

Now I regret everything I did to her . She grew up without a mother figure and only had me at the moment . But i treated her like she was nothing to me . I made a promise but I broke it . What kind of father am I? I've been ignoring her for years . I didn't believe her . How could I be so selfish ? I just want her back in my arms . If only i could go back in time and started everything all over again . If only . I dialled her number but nothing . She must've changed her number . It's okay baby girl , I'm going to find you . I went downstairs to see Brit in the kitchen , making lunch .

"Brit , I ... " I started but stopped myself. She turned around and laughed at me and walked towards my direction.

"Hey baby" she said , wrapping her fake tanned arms around my neck as I scrunched my face slightly .

Ew. ( that tommo sass aye)

"No" I grumbled pushing her hands away as she looked at me with hurt .

"What is wrong with you!" She screamed frustratingly before looking back at the pan .
( if i were harry i'll take the pan and hit her)

"Brit"

"What!" She snapped

...

...

....

...

..

....

...

...

...

....

...

......

...

...

....

....

....

....

...

....

...

....

"I want a divorce"

DUN DUN DUN .
YOU DIDNT SEE THAT SHIT COMING RIGHT LIKE THE LILO KISS .
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?

📲Kik:amethystmisfits
📸Sc:amethystmisfits