❄️Christmas moments❄️

CHRISTMAS MOMENTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Okay guys this is my first time writing (YES THIS PREFERENCE YOURE ABOUT TO READ IS MINE ) so i bet theres a lot of mistakes idek man .
BUT I REALLY REALLY HOPE U GUYS ENJOY
anyways its 24th December here sooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS
AndDDD MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE 🎉

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry :

I woke up to someone tugging on my sleeve. "Mwummy wake up !" I heard Audra squealed. I popped one eye open and saw her standing , with her dummy and an excited smile on her cute little face . "Good morning baby girl" i smiled at her . " Mwummy santa came and left lots and lots of pwesents" she squealed again. I looked over and saw harry is still sleeping and snoring softly with his arms around my waist . I motioned towards  Audra to be quiet . She nodded her head . I carefully removed Harry's arm , well tried to because he woke up right when i touched him . "What's wrong ?" he asked , concerned. "Oh nothing babe , Audra her-" i was cut off by Audra running towards Harry's side of the bed with an excited squeal ."DWADDY! santwa came and left lots of pwesents!" . Harry smiled and said " Oh did he ? should we open it ?" . "YES YES YES " she screamed. "Audry baby please use your inside voice" I reminded her. She nodded and said "Sowwy mwummy" . "It's okay , baby . now let's go and open the presents!" i said trying to excite her. "Okay you two go first , i have to use the bathroom " . Harry nodded and carried Audra downstairs to the living room while talking softly to her.

***

After i was done , i went downstairs to see Harry and Audra in a tickle fight . "Dwaddy stwop!" she laughed . Harry laughed and placed a kiss on her button nose . "Okay who wants to open the presents" i said . "ME ME ME" audra squealed . I reached for the big box that has her name on it and gave it to her . She literally ripped off the pink paper due to the excitement . " Its a Dollhwouse " she gasped (*que melanie martinez*) . It was a pastel pink dollhouse with tiny little pastel furnitures in  it . I looked at harry and saw him smirking . He noticed that I was looking at him . "What ? Can't i spoil my baby girl " he said . "You give her too much Harold" i shaked my head at him . He scoot over and hugged me,planting a kiss on my temple . "I have a present for you too" he whispered in my ear . I looked at him and said "it's not another dumb gold boots is it " i joked and laughed . "Hey! They're not dumb" he defends , shooting me a playful glare . "Nope but this one is better " he smirked. ."i hope Audra is ready to be a big sister" . I looked at him and slap his arm playfully. "Mwummy!" Audra said , catching my attention . "Yes baby?" . She didn't say anything but hugged me . I smiled as i rubbed her back softly . "Someone's tired" Harry sings and kissed her hair and also my lips . It was perfect.

Niall :

You thought since the whole family is coming over why not make some cookies . Well that's what you thought. Niall was at the studio so you were home with Sophie.As you were sorting out the ingredients , you saw Sophie standing in the hallway, rubbing her eyes . You awed at how cute she looked. Messy hair , cheeks puffed and red , her shirt is slighty falling off her shoulder . "Mummy" she said tiredly. You went over to her and picked her up as she laid her head on your shoulder . "Did you have a good nap baby?" You asked her while softly rubbing her back . You felt her nod . "Do you want to help mummy bake cookies " you asked her. She perked up a little and said "Cwookies?!" . "Yeah cookies" you chuckled . She nodded her head furiously. You let her sat on the counter while you take out the utensils needed .