Food time

Just a short chapter

Btw for the oneshot I already did one , for now . I'm still working on it , still trying to figure out how to do the ending

>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<

Louis:

"It's lunch time" I said , putting a bib on her . "Dee" she said with her hand in her mouth . "Oh no darling ,don't do that " I removed her hand . "Dee" she said again , blinking up at me with her crystal blue eyes. "Yes baby?" I smiled . She pointed to something behind me. It was her sippy cup. "You want your cup?" I asked before placing it infront of her . "There you go" I smiled and reached for the bowl of baby food behind me . "Here comes the airplane" I said , making a shock face . "Aaah" she sang , her voice small and cute . She can't pronounce full words yet . Well yet . "Dee" she said making grabby hands at me . "No Baby , I can't pick you up until you finish your food" She shook her head and point towards the bowl . "You want some more?" I asked . She shook her head again , "want" she said . I slid the bowl to her as she picked the spoon up and feed herself. "Ohh, you clever little baby" I cooed , kissing her head .

Niall:

"Itsss food timee" I sang as the twins giggled. "Gross" I scrunched at the baby food . "Here you go princess" I smiled but she shut her mouth tight . "No, Aidwen first" She shook her head and point towards her brother . "Ok prince Aiden , here you goo" I fed him as he smiled widely . "Is it yummy?" I smiled . He nodded his little head . I then feed Ava . "Is it good?" I asked . She nodded before, "Daddy's turn" she pointed towards me . "But I'm not a baby" I pouted playfully. "Yess you are" Aiden giggled . "Oh is that so?" I picked them both up and brought them to the living room. "So I'm a baby??" I said before tickling the both of them . "Daddy stop!" They both screamed as I laugh . Aiden "attack" my back , "save avaa" he giggled. I got him and tickled his stomach , making him laugh even harder . "Daddyy stoppp" they shouted again "kiss my cheek first" I said as they leaned forward and pecked my cheek . "C'mon" I laughed and picked them up again . "Noo daddy , I tired" Ava said . "You have to finish your food first , munchkins "

Harry:

"Ice cweam" she smiled giddily. "Yeah I'll get it for you , sweetheart" I said , setting her on the high chair , putting a pink bib around her neck . After I got a scoop for us , I feed her some of it as she smiled widely. "I wove ice cweam" she smiled as I chuckled. My phone rang , "Wait baby , someone's calling" I said , placing the bowl on the tray before answering the call . "Yeah ok bye love you" I said to my wife , walking back towards the kitchen to see Olivia's face covered with ice cream. "Darling what happened?" I laughed before wiping it off with wet wipes. "C'mon Liv , we have to shower" I said , picking her up . "No shwower" she mumbled sadly. "Sorry baby , you have to , I'll make it quick " I kissed her head . "Buttt daddy" she whined . "Butttt Oliviaaa" I mimicked her . "No you have to shower baby girl or else you'll get sick" I said . "Fwine" she huffed , turning her head away , crossing her arms . "Don't be like that sweetheart , I'll make extra bubbles , how about that?" I asked , smiling . "Okay"

Liam:

"Dada" Keith babbled. "Yes little man?" I smiled . "I hungy" he said . "Okay lets see what we have" I said picking him up , carrying him to the kitchen . "Hmm what do you want K?" I asked as he scrunched his little face . "I want fishes" he said . "Ohhh the biscuit?" I asked . He nodded his head as I took a small plastic bowl and fill it in . "Here you go K" "tank tou" he said smiling at me . "Welcome" i kissed his head . My phone rang as I walked out of the kitchen to answer it . While I was talking I heard a crash coming from the kitchen and a cry . I hung up the phone and rushed quickly to see the bowl had fallen . "Keith are you okay?" I frantically asked. He nodded and pointed towards the mess on the floor , "sowwee" he pouted . "Oh its okay baby boy" I picked him up , rubbing his back , kissing his temple. "It was an accident" I cooed. "Its okay , i'll get you a new one"