DDM : Daddy wants you close today

DDM : daddy wants you close today ( niall only )

NOT MINEE !!!!!

⬇️⬇️READ AUTHORS NOTE⬇️⬇️

A/n : SOOOO I Just found a blog on tumblr that writes LIKE short au chapters of the boys so r u guys up FOR SOME SINGLE DAD LOUIS AND THE OtHER BOYS AS CHILDREN

Thank you if u read my note and enjoy

"C'mere liddle one."
You could tell Niall was feeling possessive and protective today as he patted his lap invitingly and raised his eyebrows at you. It was only Liam and Harry in the room with you and they were both fully immersed in an argument about something you couldn't even understand. You quickly made your way over to him, letting him pull you down onto his lap so that you were straddling him and press your head against his neck. He let one hand wander down to cup your bum , holding you tightly against him as he pulled out his phone and began to flick through it.

You let yourself relax for a few minutes, closing your eyes and breathing deeply, loving the smell of Niall's body wash mixed with his cologne. You had one hand fisting the front of his white t-shirt the other gripping the back of his neck as you listened to his steady breathing. After a few minutes, Niall began to absently pat your bum, humming under his breath and sending you into a lull. Louis came into the room, sitting next in the chair in front of you both and beginning to talk softly to Niall who kept up his steady patting, occasionally pressing a kiss to the side of your head. You might've fallen asleep, only waking up a few minutes later as Niall moved around, jostling you.

"Daddy," you whined softly, not minding that everyone heard. Everyone knew.
Niall chuckled softly, tightening his grip around you and shushing you gently, "Alright princess, daddy's sorry. You're alright, go back to sleep."

You heard Liam cooing softly to Louis over you as you rubbed your eyes and pressed your face harder against Niall's neck, desperately wanting to be asleep again. Niall laughed again at your squirming, putting a hand on the back of your head and pressing it down softly against his collarbone, "Come on liddle one, no need to be fussy, you're alright."

"Maybe she wants me," Harry teased, remaining on the couch next to Liam. Niall rolled his eyes, looking down as you whined impulsively and pulled yourself impossibly closer to his body, "No."
Niall smiled as you pulled your head back to look at him and pecked your lips softly, "Don't worry sweetie, daddy wants you close today."