Protect you ~ Niall (P1?)

Her beautiful eyes that shines like the moonlight in the dark sky

Her soft hair that smelled like vanilla

Her voice that calms me down like a cup of warm hot cocoa on winter nights

Her laugh is like music to my ears

Her smile is like a patch of warm sun that lightens up the room

I missed everything about her . Everything.

"Daddy!" My thoughts were cut off by Grace , who's talking about something. I blinked twice , trying to recall everything.

"Yes princess?" I smiled back as she looked at me like I have six eyes . The face she made was so adorable.

"What's with the face, darling?" I laughed , pushing back her curls softly.

"Daddy, are you okay?" She asked cutely. Am i okay? Pretty sure I am.

"Yeah , why?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows at her . She didn't say anything but shook her brown hair covered head.

"Daddy , my school is having sports day soo..." She trailed

"Soo..." I mocked as she huffed at me , crossing her tiny arms.

"You want me to go ?" I said , knowing what she wanted to ask.

"Yes , my teacher said that the parents are playing too" She said , fumbling with her fingers. Why is she so adorable?

"I'll go sweetheart" I smiled as she looked at me with with a big grin on her cute little face .

"Okay daddy , you better win so I can show my friends that you're cool an-"

"So I'm not cool this whole time?" I fake gasped as she giggled at me .

"Sorry daddy but you're not.." She pouted. That Louis probably taught her how to sass. I"m gonna kill him later .

"Yes I am cool" I said , picking her up and tickled her as she laughed loudly.

"Stopppp" she laughed

"Nope , you have to say I'm cool first" I laughed loudly.

*****

"Daddy" I heard a voice called out. I turned around to see Grace with bloodshot eyes, staring into mine.

"What's wrong darling" I groaned, sitting up . She didn't say anything but held her arms out at me. I picked her up as she buried her face into my neck and started crying .

"Baby can you tell daddy what happened? " I asked worriedly, rubbing her back softly , almost taking up the entire expanse.

"Are you not feeling well? Nightmare?" She didn't say anything but kept crying. Her cries sounded painful , which made me worry even more. At this point , I couldn't do anything but to hold her and tell her everything is okay when I clearly know its not.

"Shhh, it's okay , you can sleep in here if you want to  , I'll protect you , kay?" I cooed , placing a sweet kiss on her eyelids as her cries died down . I hummed a tune while rubbing her back , stroking her hair softly . I cuddled her up , making sure she was warm .

"Daddy , can you tell me about mommy" She sniffed .

"Didn't grandma tell you?" I sighed as she shook her head .

"Hmm.. Your mommy was beautiful and smart and I remember how excited she was to meet you but..." I trailed , my whole body was numb , as if I couldn't speak . Even if try to say something, it wouldn't come out .I felt tears in my eyes . I didn't want to tell her because of this . I knew this would happen . I knew it.

"S-she...well-l" I stuttered before crashing into tears. I can't. I just can't tell her .  She's my daughter but I couldn't simply tell her . People often asked me, what's the hardest thing for you to do? This . This is the hardest thing for me . To tell the truth . To be strong . To be happy . To protect you . A small hand was placed on my arm . I opened my eyes to see Grace with glossy eyes .

"Why are you crying , darling? I'm sorry" I laughed lightly, wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes .

"Okay , let's see , Your mother was beautiful-no- gorgeous even ,..." I then started telling her about y/n . Her eyes sparkled as she listens to every word I say .

--- a week later ( a day before sports day)

"Ok , tomorrow is it ! I'm gonna win for you darling " I shouted as Grace entered the room , looking pale as ever, her cheeks were red , her hair was unusually messy . Her little body swayed .

"Grace? Is there something wrong?" I asked , approaching her before her body limped forward but I quickly caught her burning frail body .

"Grace? Grace!? baby?!?" I shouted before dialing the ambulance as tears blurred my vision.

A/n

HI guys ! I'm back from my "little break" i guess . Sorry! This chapter was randomly written yesterday .

Part 2??