Moments with kids

I DID THIS LIKE A MONTH AGO AND FORGOT TO POST IT

REQUEST ARE OPEN !

Harry:

-his pov-
Finally after months of not seeing my family , it was time to go home . I can't wait to see them . I bounced my knees up and down, excited . I twisted the key open and immediately I saw y/n sleeping on the couch (me me me af) i guess she accidentally fell asleep because the tv was on . "Hey babeeeeee" I whispered,placing a kiss on her cheek . She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me in disbelief "Harry?" She said , smiling . "Yes babe im home" i grinned up . She wrapped her arms around my neck and hug me tightly. I smiled ,hugging her back , burying my head in her neck . "I miss this" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Me too" I kissed her like it was the last time . "Babe where's Lia?" I questioned. "Oh she's upstairs, nap time " she said , chuckling before walking into the kitchen to make dinner. I went upstairs into my bedroom to see Lia sprawled out in my bed , cuddling her elephant stuffed toy. I brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her button nose "Liaa" i whispered . "Daddy?" She said with her eyes closed. "Yes baby" she opened her eyes and looked at me the same way as y/n . "Daddy you home?" She whispered. "Yes, I'm home. Hug and kiss?" I said opening my arms. She quickly stood up and crashed onto my chest , giggling. I smiled , burying my nose in her curly hair "kiss?" I asked , puckering my lips . She giggled and puckered her tiny lips and pecked mine's . "Daddy i missed you " she squealed, wrapping her arms around my neck ." I miss you too, darling"

Niall :

-third person pov-
"Daddd!" Nathan groaned . "Yes bud" Niall said , looking at his phone . "I'm boreddddd" he groaned again . "Mhm" niall hummed , still looking at his phone . "Daddddd are you even listening?" He asked . "What?" Niall said , snapping his head towards his 11 almost 12 year old son . "I said i was bored"he sassed " well what do you want me to do?" "Dad, are you hungry" he asked , pouting at his father . "When am i not " he chuckled at his question. "Mcdonalds?" He offered. "Oh god , you are my son!" He grinned, taking his car keys . "Lets goooo" niall shouted . "Yes!" Nathan shouted , running towards his car . "Wait! I forgot your sister ! Oh my god! " he shouted , running upstairs. "What the ? Dad!" He laughed . Niall appeared a few seconds later with your sleepy daughter on his hip . "I'm telling mom" he joked . "Nathan christopher Horan , you do that , I'll take away your PS4 " Niall warned as he strapped Merlia , your daughter into her car seat before kissing her forehead. "Dad , I'm joking ! Jeez!" He huffed . "Well it's not funny because you don't want to see mum yelling at me with that language of hers that scares me " (any language actually but in here im like imagining sofia vergara shouting in spanish) "daddy where are we going" Merlia spoke up , rubbing her eyes slightly. "Mcdonalds baby " niall said , looking at her through the rear view mirror "can we get happy meal" she smiled , perking up a little. " sure" he chuckled

Liam :

-your pov-
You guys were actually on a holiday with Liam's parents in Greece . Liam rented a family resort -secretly  . We had just landed  and very tired . Aurora was sound asleep on Liam's hip . We were waiting for the car to arrive and paps just came attacking us like hungry bears . Liam held my hand , running his thumbs over my knuckles softly. It was only for a while until Aurora woke up to the flashing lights. "Daddy" she whimpered . "It's okay baby girl, daddy's here" he comforted , shielding her with his jacket . " That was crazy" Karen said to you . "They need to mind their own business though " I said as she laughed before getting her stuff . I walked over to Liam , who's holding a crying Aurora . "It's okay darling , I won't let them get you anymore , okay?" He promised , wiping her tears as she nod and buried her face in his shoulder . "Is she okay?" I asked , running my fingers through her curls. "Yeah , she's just scared by the lights" he said , kissing her forehead. The drive to the resort was beautiful because of the killer view "Liam! This i-" i started but only to see Liam's head on your shoulder and Aurora in his arms , who's also asleep . You stroked his hair softly. "Babe we're here" you whispered . "Hmm?" He hummed , waking up . He woke up and took the surrounding before him. "Let's go" he smiled, guiding you and his parents in. "Daddy" Aurora whispered rubbing her eyes " Yes darling?" . She looked around with her big brown eyes , amazed by the house or something, God knows what . "Can you put me down , pwease?" She asked "okay" Liam said , putting her down as she ran towards the balcony glass door. "Daddy ! Mommy ! can we got outside pwease?!" She squealed at you guys . "Okay okay I'll get your swimsuit" you said , smiling before rummaging through the luggage. After getting everything done, you three went outside . As for Liam's parents , they decided to stay indoor due to jet lag .

Louis:

-your pov-
"GO DADDY GOO!" Your daughter ,Mia shouted in her tutu and Louis'  football team jersey  . You chuckled at her cuteness while the four month old baby boy , Noah in your arms giggled . "Your sister is a little bit weird , is she?" I cooed to the baby , even though he doesn't understand. You're at another Louis Football (soccer) match , so here you are with your kids . You saw him giving a flying kiss at your daughter. "Mommy! Daddy just blew a kiss " she said excitedly. "I saw it , sweetheart " I smiled . Noah gurgled and buried his head in your neck . "Are you tired baby boy" you rubbed his also jersey covered back . The match went by pretty fast and of course his team won . "Mummy , where's daddy?" Mia pouted , crossing her arms. "He's talking to his friends baby" I ran my hand through her hair softly. "Hey guys!" You heard him shout. "Daddy" Mia squealed, running towards him as he bent down and catch her in his arms . "Hey little bear" he said kissing her cheek , hugging her . "Daddy, you stinky" she scrunched her cute little face as he laughed . "Oh really" he smiled before peppering her face with kisses as she shrieked . "Daddy ! Stop!" She giggled as he placed one last kiss on her forehead . Mia buried her face in her father's shoulder , yawning softly as he rubbed her back . "Hey babe!" He cheered and kissed you. "He's asleep?" He motioned towards the baby boy in my arms and kissed the back of his head . "Yeah , you were slow and he got bored" you teased him. "Heyyyy" he pouted . "Nah , you were great " you smiled at him . "I know I am" he stuck his tongue out at you and wrapped his free arm around your waist.