Your Child Gets Kidnapped (Part 1) LOUIS ONLY

Your Child Gets Kidnapped (Part 1) LOUIS ONLYY

Writer: @poohthebearx (wattpad)

"Why won't you go to the club with me anymore!?" Louis screamed.
"Because someone needs to take care of our child, and it obviously can't be another child!" you replied, equally as loud.
"Why can't we just get a babysitter to watch Erica?" he said, still not letting up.
"Because, our usual sitter's out of town and I'm not letting a total stranger in my house."
"Just stop being so uptight and get the stick out of your ass!" he said before grabbing his jacket and heading out the front door.
You immediately felt bad, none of this was Louis's fault, and you really did want to go out. You ran out the door to stop him. "Louis, wait," you yelled.
He stopped and turned around. He didn't say anything, but his eyes locked onto yours. You started to apologize, "I didn't mean what I said. I've just been really stressed out spending all my time with Erica. Maybe I should go out with you. Just let me call a sitter."
Louis smiled and you went back inside to call someone and to change your clothes. You smiled as you passed the purple room where you 3-year-old was currently sleeping. How she slept through your argument, you have no idea, but you were grateful she did. You slipped on a new red dress, one you knew would drive Louis wild, and went onto a website to find a sitter. After about 15 minutes, you found one who seemed trustworthy enough and called them. It was about another 15 minutes before they showed up. You and Louis asked her a couple of questions before you left. Her name was Crystal. She had lived near here for 7 years. She had babysat before, but it has never been for a celebrity. She was also licensed in CPR and the Heimlich maneuver. You felt comfortable with her watching Erica, so you and Louis went to have some fun.
After of few hours of killing your eardrums with mind-blowingly loud dubstep, you decided to go back home.
You and Louis laughed as you walked from your car to your front door. That is, until you saw the front door was open. You and Louis both looked at each other and ran inside. You scoured your house for theft.  There was no sign of burglary, much to your relief. However, there also was no sign of Crystal or Erica.