HARRY DDM : Love You Goodbye

<YOUR POV>

I"m the daughter of Harry styles. Just because I'm harry styles daughter, I'm living the dream . Well guess what ? Nope . My mom left us or me when i was really young and just don't know anything. She was pregnant at that moment and because of some difficulties, she and the baby died . Yes they both just went away . Ever since that my dad changed. Like a lot . Always coming home late . He gets pissed when I try to or ask him questions. Basically neglecting me . Sometimes I would live with grandma.

A few years later , he met someone else. And she's my stepmother . She was so fake and mean . Her name is Brittany or my dad calls her Brit ( LIKE LIAMS DOG AHAH X) Always slutting around with her heels and tight dress and her caked face . My first thought was "wow! My dad is really that desperate" . But i just keep it to myself. This "lovely" brit has a "lovely" daughter apparently named Bianca . She was a year younger and just a total bitch . Always telling my dad lies about me and does this ugly ass smirk when i get punished. She convinced my dad to make MY room hers (because hers is small) . And guessss where is my bedroom ? I have to sleep in the old , dark attic . Alone. At this point i feel like cinderella except I'm not that naive . The attic wasn't so bad after I cleaned it up a bit and put some lights. It's more cozy , it's like my getaway where I can just isolate myself from the stress of the world .

The school bell rung as the kids cheered in unison. Our history teacher executed us as he pack his things . I reached home to see an angry faced Harry or my dad . His face was fuming and Bianca on the other hand is fake sobbing into her hand .

"Y/n! What did you do to Bianca!" He boomed as i gave him a confused look.

"what do you mean?" I asked , my eyebrows knitted .

"C'mon y/n this is not a game!" He shouted .

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" I screamed back and huffed , walking towards the stairs .

"You know y/n since you're good enough and independent, why don't you leave so maybe i can live or we can live in peace" he said plainly . I swallowed back the tears and looked at Bianca who smirked at me and then my dad .

"Don't worry , I'll be out " I smiled with confidence. It's better without them anyways . I went to the attic and grabbed my suitcase and started packing everything. My shoes , clothes , my passport , my ID. Yup I'm getting out of this hell hole . I left a note to make sure he knows everything I've been keeping .

Dear dad,

It"s your daughter. Y/N . I just want to say that thank you for taking care of me this past years . Even when mom is not by my side , you were there . Keeping my nightmares away . You've changed a lot to be honest. I know you felt lonely because you missed mom and i do too . All the memories are still in my mind . All those happy and sad days we had . I still remember , dad . Anyways, I didn't do anything to Bianca . I didn't even see her at school . I hope you live a happy life with Brit and Bianca . Do whatever that makes you happy . Because your happiness is everything. As for me , I'll find my way . Don't worry . I love you .

Love , Y/n

I sealed the envelope and pinned on the picture of him , my mum and me on my 3rd birthday. That was the best day of my life , I vaguely remember the times when we were actually a happy family . I closed the door that Once was my home . I went downstairs to see my dad and Brit making out on the couch . Ew no . Hasta la vista you guys.

I walked out of the door where everything started and ended . This is a goodbye. "I'm sorry mom , i had to leave . It makes me happy" I wiped the tears off my burning cheeks "Goodbye" I whispered . I walked towards my car and started driving , not knowing where to go or where to stay . The sky that was once tinted blue is now orange with a slight touch of red was painted across the sky . I don't give a shit anymore . I'm 18 which means I'm supposed to be out of the house "It's time to move on and find a new life" i said and dialled a rather familiar number .

"Hey (besties name)" I screamed into the phone.

"OH MY GOD ! Y/N IS ALIVE EVERYBODY " she shouted as I laughed at her sarcasm. Actually, it's true . I haven't contacted her almost a month since she studied abroad . So it gets a little crazy when I do call her . And for your information, she's staying in New york due to college .

"Yo girl , I need your help" I said.

"Whatcha need woman" she said laughing .

"I was wondering, is there any like rent houses and like part time jobs or something in NYC " i asked her .

"There is actually, like a few blocks from mine and there are tons of part time jobs here and I heard they're doing like a casting nearby . They're looking for a female singer . I have no idea why but YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN IT HUN, you can be like the next Beyonce " she said with attitude that cracks me up all the time .

"I don't know but I'm on my way to new york" I grinned as she pratically screamed into the phone.

"Okay I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE" she shouted happily as I arrived at the airport.

New york here I come .

A/n : SO HERES THE FIRST PART , SHOULD I DO A SEQUEL ?

📲Kik: amethystmisfits
📸Sc:amethystmisfits