Your daughter self harmed

⁉🚨️‼️AUTHORS NOTE⁉️‼🚨️
💢DO Y'ALL NEED PART TWO FOR LATE NIGHT COMFORTS ?💢
📛FOR ALL THE BOYS OR JUST HARRY???📛

BTW FREDDIE IS SO CUTE

🚑🚑

Harry

Y/N's pov

I was cleaning the house and Harry was at work . I passed by the tightly shut bathroom door and heard sniffling. I opened the door since it wasn't locked. The moment when I swung the door open , i saw Kailey with bloody wrist and puffy red eyes . "Kailey honey " i gasped , crouching infront of her. You wanted to ask if she's okay , but you know she's not . "Sweetie , im gonna clean this okay ? " I whispered, with tears in my eyes . After cleaning her up , i put her to bed and decided to call Harry .
"Hello babe " he picked up . "Hey haz" " is there anything you need because I'm on my way home" he explained. "There's something I need to talk about... It's Kailey" i said . "Okay , be there in 5"

*****

"Babe , is everything okay?" Harry asked . "It's hard" i sighed. "Y/n you're scaring me " he said with a firm voice . "Okay , today i was cleaning the house and i passed by the bathroom at the hallway and heard crying so then i opened it ..." "And?" He asked with a worried look . "I saw Kailey on the floor , crying ..." I said as the tears build up . "And her wrist.... she cut herself , Harry " i cried out . You can see his eyes were glossy and trying to hold it in . He hugged me , crying into my neck . I took a deep breath and stroked through his curls, rubbing his back softly. "I'm going upstairs" he said , sadly . "Okay"

***

THIRD PERSON POV

Harry walked up the stairs to his room . As he passed by Kailey's room , he hesitated to go in but he couldn't care less about it . He opened the door softly , only to see Kailey sleeping in her bed with puffy eyes . He noticed the scars on her wrist . He picked it up gently and started kissing it . "Baby , i know you're not asleep but i love you and I can't see you hurting like this , if anything is bothering you , please come to me or mum . I don't want to have to do full body checks everynight . I can't " he cried softly until "Dad i love you too but everything is just so stressful " she croaked . "Baby , I'm going to get you help , okay " he said as he hugged her tightly , scared that she might drift away . " okay " she said as she hugged him back

*GET ME SOME HELP TOO CUZ IM DYING FOR YOUR LOVE*

Niall

HIS POV

I just got home from tour and its family time of course. Y/n was at work , busy with her new fashion line (sorry bc my dream is to be a fashion designer tbh) I was home with my daughter , Grace . I was watching some shows until i heard a thud from upstairs. I got off of my couch and went upstairs to see what is going on . I went to my bedroom , it's empty . Grace's bedroom , nothing . The bathroom across the hall was closed so that might be it . I knocked on the door "Grace? Gracie ? Are you in there ? " no answer. I pushed open the door , only to see her lying on the ground with bloody hands . "Grace ?! Princess?! Wake up !" I said as i patted her cheek softly. "Oh god , baby ?! No" I splashed some water onto her face and it's kinda working. "Princess?! " I cried. "Dad" she groaned . She looked around and started crying . "Shhh princess , don't cry , im here " i said as i cleaned her cuts . I carried her to her bedroom and lay her down on the bed . I was about to leave and call y/n until "dad? Can you stay " "of course grace"

"Now babe , can you tell me what happened " i asked "people don't like me" she whimpered . I hugged her , rocking her from side to side "It's okay sweetheart, i'll be here" i said as i placed a tender kiss on her forehead. "Who doesn't like you hmm? " i asked , softly running my fingers through her brown hair . "Those people at my school " she whispered . "They said that I'm..." she cried into my shirt . I sighed , wiping the tears off her cheek , "princess , whatever they say, don't listen to them okay? You're beautiful and i love you so muchh " i said , kissing her forehead again.

Louis

Y/n was out of town for work which leaves me home with my three kids , 4 almost 5 year old Leo , 14 year old Lia and 16 year old Noah . Noah was at a soccer practice apparently. "Daddy" leo called out . "Yeah bud , what's up? " i asked him , setting him on my hip as he rubbed his eyes . "I saw lia crying in her room and i saw red icky stuff on her hand " he whispered. It took me a second to figure out what he was saying until my eyes went wide . "Hey bud you sit here okay ? " i said , setting him on the couch "owkay" he said.

I ran upstairs as fast as i could into Lia's room . I noticed her bathroom door was shut tightly. "LIA! Open up ! LIA!" I said banging on his door . Suddenly a voice spoke up"hey dad what are you doing?"it was noah . I looked at him , "your sister is hurting herself " i stated . His eyes went wide , "LIA OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW" he shouted , banging on her bathroom door . "Hey noah help me " i said , trying to break it down . "Ok 1 , 2 , 3 " we counted and bashed it open. Lia was on the floor , unconscious. "Lia ! Baby wake up ! Come on" i said , brushing her hair softly . "She's okay" noah said after checking her pulse . i called the ambulance as tears blurred my vision .

***

y/n 's pov

Oh god get me out of this meeting already. I was listening to this cranky ass old man until my phone rang loudly , making everyone's head snapped towards me . "Sorry" i said and went outside . "Hello ? Make thi-" "Y/n ! BABE ! Lia was- unconscious andd- blood - " Louis gasped . "Lou ! Lou calm down first and explain " i said , calmly. I heard he took a deep breath and "babe , lia she.." He cried "she what LOU!?" "She cut herself and now she's in hospital-I'm at hospital right now. " he explained and i felt like passing out , like there's no air . "Babe? Y/n?" "I'm taking the next flight "

***
*at the hospital*

"LOU" I said . "Y/n oh my god" he cried hugging me . "What did the doctor say" i asked him , rubbing his back . "She lost a lot of blood " he said . "Hi uhm.. mr and mrs...Tomlinson?" The nurse asked , checking her clipboard . "Yes?" I asked . "You may see your daughter now." She said before walking away. "Let's go " I said to louis and clutched his hand , kissing it . The moment we walked in , Louis instantly rushed to her side , "Lia? Boo?" he whimpered . She fluttered her eyes and looked around , confused . She started to tear up , "baby calm down , you're okay , darling " louis whispered , kissing her forehead. "Sweetie , what happened ? "I asked her , softly. "Everything" she cried again . "Shhhhh" Louis said , holding her hand, stroking her hair ."It's okay Lia , we'll help you"

Liam:

Usually , yours and Liams daughter never came home and went straight to her room . Well today was weird . "Liam" I whispered. "Yes darling?" He said , sipping on his coffee , calmly . "Don't you think its weird" i said . "What's weird" he said , looking up . "I was talking about Amelia " i stated , sighing . "Ok , what's weird about her " " i mean she came back from school and went straight to her room , something she doesn't do (pshhhh i do that all the time and my parents ain't worried) ,"okayy? Should i go and talk to her" he said . "Yeah you should "

Liam went upstairs to go and see your daughter. You smiled to yourself, thinking how lucky you were, to marry Liam . He's a loving husband and father . You were lost in your thoughts until you heard liam shouted for you from upstairs. You rushed upstairs , "LI?!" I shouted. "Amelia .. She .." He cried "Li calm down " i said , running my hands up and down his arm . "You should see yourself " he said . You went in and saw her , sitting on her bed with her hand in her lap . There were cuts on he wrist. "Amelia , sweetheart, what's wrong " i said as i took her wrist in my hands , trying so hard not to cry . "No , mum , you wouldn't understand "she cried . "Emmy , you know you can tell us anything " liam said as he hugged her , kissing her head . She shook her head and started crying. Liam sighed and rubbed her back softly . I decided to leave them alone. I went to my bedroom and felt my eyes watering . I sniffled silently until "Darling? " i turned around to see Liam with a sad face . "Ohh babe , don't cry " he said pulling me into his embrace. "No Li , it's just I don't like seeing her in pain " I whispered against his chest, clinging onto him . "I know you don't but we are going to help her , kay? " he said softly, pecking my forehead.