Isn't she lovely ~ Niall oneshot

Isn't she lovely - Niall horan oneshot

The idea came from @snowsya27 . THANK YOU VV MUCH

HIS POV

"BABE , YOU'RE PREGNANT?! OH MY GOD " i shouted, spinning her around . She laughed at my reaction . That laugh i loved the most . I'm happy and thankful for everything. I have an amazing wife and soon a child that i will love endlessly. I thought of all the things I can do with my child like football etc . I'm so happy . I kissed y/n passionately. "I love you princess "

****

"NIALL!" I heard my wife , y/n screamed . "Yes??!" I replied , frantically. I saw her on top of the stairs with her eyes closed . "Ni , my water broke " she tears up . My eyes literally went wide when she said that. I rushed to her , carrying her (bridal style) to the car . I held her hand , kissing it every once in a while . "Babe , everything is going to be okay " i said softly. She looked at me and smiled . The moment i reached the hospital they took her away ( lets pretend she had to undergo c-section)

****

The doctor came out with a sad look on his face . "Mr. Horan?" He asked , looking at me . "Yes , how's my wife ?" i replied . "Im sorry" he sighed . "What do you mean by you're sorry" (two songs in one line) I questioned him. "Your wife " he said "she's gone "he sighed , looking down . I swear at that point, I feel like there's no air in the room , everything is just tumbling down . It feels like I'm surrounded with thick smoke . I felt tears running down my cheek. "Mr . Horan? Sir?!? Are you okay!?" The doctor asked , frantically. I took a deep breath and looked at him "Where's my wife" i cried . He looked down and patted my back . "Im sorry sir , there's nothing we can do " he sighed and walked away (what a biitvh ik) . I sat on the chair and put my head in my hands as i dialed my mom . "Mom" i cried . "Niall!?! What's wrong ??" She asked , panicked . "She's gone Mom . Gone" i whimpered . "Who's gone honey!?" "Y/n , she went to labor and just.." I said again , my voice cracking . "Honey, I'll be there , okay ? Be strong , you can do this " she said softly. "Okay" I said hanging up . "Umm.. Mr. Horan, would you like to see your daughter ?"the nurse asked . "A daughter " I whispered and nodded . I followed her into the baby room.

***

"Okay I'll be right outside if you need me " she said . "Okay " I replied as I stared down at the baby . "Hello baby girl " I whispered and kissed her tiny warm forehead. "I've waited for you for so long" "if only mummy was here.." I said , my voice cracking . "It's okay baby , i'll be here for you , no matter what " i said , swaying my body softly. "My little baby girl " I kissed her forehead again . She whimpered and started fussing . I chuckled at how cute she was . "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful ,Isn't she precious ,Less than one minute old , I never thought through love we'd be ,Making one as lovely as she ,But isn't she lovely made from love" i sang softly, stroking her rosy cheek as her whimpers died down . I placed a kiss on her button nose , "i love you Sophie y/n Horan , and mummy does too "

(Thats the only song that fits atm so yeah , ik harold sang it)

****

"C'mon baby , you can do it " I cheered at Sophie as she stood up . It's been almost a year without y/n . Sometimes I cried myself to sleep because i missed her so much. She was my everything. I missed the way she laughs and smile when i do something stupid , those days when I'm sad and she would do anything to cheer me up, the nighttime cuddles , the way she kissed me , just everything. Now , Sophie is the only thing that y/n left for me . I love Sophie so much . She's the only way for me to remember y/n . "Awwww baby you did it ! You walked ! " i said as i hugged her tiny body . She giggled and wrap her chubby arms around my neck. I kissed her cheek and tickled her as she squealed. "ICE CREAM TIME" I shouted .

****

I felt someone tugging on my arm . I opened my eyes to see Sophie with her teddy bear, standing next to my bed . " Hey baby , whats wrong " i asked softly, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Bad dweam" she sniffled. "C'mere Soph " i said , lifting her up . I laid her down and patted her back softly. "What did you dream about hmm?" I asked, kissing her forehead . "No daddy !" She cried . "Okay baby shhhhh , no tears princess "i whispered while stroking her brown hair that she inherited from me."Daddy" she sniffled. "Yes babe" "i miss mommy" she said as her eyes filled with tears. "I miss her too baby" I replied, my voice cracking. "Daddy can you sing me the song ?" "What song sophie?" "The one you always sang to me when i was a baby " she stated. "Okay" i said , covering her body with blankets . "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful ,Isn't she precious ,Less than one minute old " i sang as I placed a kiss on her forehead before continuing ."I never thought through love we'd be ,Making one as lovely as she ,But isn't she lovely made from love" I looked down to see her snoring softly. I smiled and cuddle her .

***

"ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL " I said to sophie as she rolled her eyes and snickered at me . "C'mon dad , I don't want to be late for school " she smiled softly. Y/n's smile . The smile i fell in love with . "Okay lets goooo" I said walking towards the car with her .
"Remember study hard and no boys , missy " i stated seriously at her . "Dad oh my god " she laughed . "Don't 'oh my god' me , im being serious " i said , trying to hide the smile on my face. "Okay have fun , sweetheart " i said giving her a kiss on top of her head. "Okay , bye dad , love you " she smiled , hugging me . "Love you too" .How i wish y/n was here .

***

"Can't believe my baby is going to college" i said dramatically , trying to annoy her . "It means you're getting old " she snickered . "Heyy! I'm not old " I defend. "Yeah , keep telling yourself that" she smiled , giggling . "You'll be okay on your own?" I asked her . "Yesss dadd thats the 100th time u asked me that" she said, annoyed . "I'm just looking out for my only baby girl " i frowned , hugging her . "I wish your mum was here .she would've been proud" I sniffled. "Yeah me too " she said , crying and hugging me . "Don't cry babe , she's still looking out for you" i said , wiping the tears off her fresh face. "Okay" she whispered.

***

I held her hands and smiled , trying so hard not to cry . She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. Just like y/n . "Okay dad , let's shake some ass , if you can " she joked. "Hey ! I may be old but i can dance okay" i sassed . She laughed . I waited for the music to play until "Isn't she lovely , Isn't she wonderful ,Isn't she precious ,Less than one minute old " i cried and said " You still remember this song " "Of course , dad this is the song you always sang to me " she replied with tears "I never thought through love we'd be ,Making one as lovely as she ,But isn't she lovely made from love" . The song ended as everyone clapped and cheered . I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Mum is up there probably crying , she cries at wedding " i laughed softly as she smiled .

****

"Dad" i heard Sophie whispered. "Daddy, i love you " she cried. I reached my hand forward and stroked her brown hair . "I love you too baby girl " i smiled . "Isn't she pretty , truly the angel's best , boy i'm so happy " i sang my voice cracking ."We have been blessed, I can't believe what God has done" she continued, crying . "Through us he's given life to one , But isn't she lovely made from love " we sang , finishing the song . "I love you baby and mum does too , don't forget that " i smiled as tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. "Dad no! " i heard her shouted as i took my last breath.

"Isn't she lovely "

--------------------------------------------------------
Q: did he die?
A : yes , he did

AUTHORS NOTE

im sorry you guys, I wrote this and I CRIED TOO TBH I CAN'T , SINGLE DAD NIALL MAKES ME SAD. FREE TISSUE FOR Y'ALL *passes tissue*

Tbh i tried writing for all the boys but rn i cant Hendall the shit that is going on , plus i don't have any ideas on what to write for the other boys . So i just decided to do Niall only bc I LOVE HIM (who doesn't? ) I'll try to do the other  boys , like something similar to this .

🎊🎊ANYWAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY 🎉🎉

By the way , is it good?