My Little Fighter ~ Louis oneshot

So this was a request from @hello_its_kirzzz , I change the story a bit but THANKS FOR THE IDEA GIRL 😘 . I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO ACTUALLY DO THIS

Ok louis is gonna be a bit of a bitch in this one

ENJOY!!

🎈ISABELLA IS THE NAME , BELLA IS A NICKNAME🎈

Louis Pov

She's gone . She's fucking gone . How am i? What am I supposed to do . Isabella is the reason she's dead . Because of her I lost my goddamn wife .

"Sir , would you like to see your daughter " the nurse asked .

"No" I grumbled , closing my eyes. Her facial expressions tells me she's shocked .

My mom took her home . I just can't stand her or even taking care of her . Because she's just a reminder of my wife , who is gone . Every night , I cried myself to sleep , wishing her in my arms , cuddling her . Life is so unfair .

"Louis are you sure you don't want to take her home" my mom asked softly, placing her hand on my tensed shoulder.

"I said no , mom . So it's a no " I huffed , taking a whiff of the cigarette. She smiled at me sadly before taking her home .

"Darling, y/n , please come back " I said to the sky as if she can hear me .

-*******

Here i stood , wearing black tux , holding an umbrella. Just staring at the stone with her name engraved on it . Y/n  Y/M/N Tomlinson . I placed the red roses I got earlier , knowing it's her favorite and how I would buy it for her everytime I see it . "I love you angel " I whispered before walking towards my car .

My phone rang loudly. Without looking at the I.D , I picked it up . "Louis?" My mom's voice rang through it.

"Don't you want to see your daughter?" She said sadly .

"No mom . She's not my daughter. She's the reason I lost my Y/n !" I shouted through it and hung up . Annoyed by my mom's constant questioning on Isabella

********

3 years later

My life was wrecked .

Every night , I would come home drunk . Got into plenty of fights . I wasn't thinking .Isabella? Well she lived with my mom since she's born , I've never seen her nor talk to her . I don't know what she looked like or how she sounded .

Tonight I was pretty wasted . I stumbled home at 3 AM . I got in my bed , sighing softly as I stared at the ceiling.i closed my eyes for a few minutes until I felt something cold on my cheek . My eyes snapped open to see my wife . Y/n .

No , it couldn't be

She's dead .

"Lou" she whispered, looking at me with teary eyes.

"No no no , I'm going crazy" I said to myself , closing my eyes again