Niall ddm : Don't go (P3)

"Wake up , you brat" you heard your evil mom's voice and something on your face . She splashed water on your face . You sat up , wiping your face before looking at her , cowering your body slightly.

"I'm going out ! Don't do anything stupid " she pointed her finger at you face as you gulped loudly .

"But what about me" you whispered back . She turned around glaring before slamming the door in your face . You looked down as your stomach grumbled.

You went down the stairs , carefully to the kitchen . You searched for food but there was nothing but a bunch of bottles . 'Maybe it's inside the top cabinet' you thought . You wandered around looking for some sort of chair or ladder so that you can climb since you're short until you saw a kind of rusty-looking chair at the corner of the room . You dragged it back to the kitchen and stood on top of it .

"Woah" you said , trying to balance yourself since it wasn't that steady . You rummaged throught the cabinet to find nothing . You sighed to yourself until you heard the front door being slammed which startled you . You tried getting back down carefully but the sound of footsteps is making you anxious. You accidentally pushed one of the bottles , which resulting it smashed on the floor and your body jerked forward . You screamed as you landed on the pile of glass before the lights went off .

Maya's pov

I heard a scream coming from the kitchen. "Y/n" I shouted , thinking her mom had hit her . I rushed towards the kitchen to see y/n laying on the floor, surrounded by pile of glasses. I gasped before carefully trying to wake her up , "Y/n sweetie" I whimpered , checking her pulse . I quickly dialed the ambulance , brushing y/n's hair slightly  .

"Please be okay"

Niall's PoV

It's been a few days since I heard from my daughter. Didn't (ex/wife/name) bother contacting me ? Are they having a good time? Is y/n okay? She doesn't seem happy when I dropped her off. I sighed to myself until my phone rang . I looked at the called I.D to see my girlfriend calling . I smiled softly before pressing the green button .

"Hey babe" I cheered .

"Ni--Niall.-- It's-" she gasped through the line as my heart started beating rapidly.

"Maya? Is everything okay? " I asked , raising my voice slightly.

"Y/n, Niall , It's y/n" she cried softly.

"What about her ?" I asked , my eyes widened in fear .

"She's in the hospital, Ni . She-she..is...in a coma right now" she explained as the phone slipped through my hand . What happened? Is my baby girl okay?

DUNNDUN DUN DUNN NNNNN

This was inspired by some book i read but I don't remember. Sorry For making you guys anxious.. 😁😁😁

Snapchat: amethystmisfits
Kik:@/amethystmisfits
Instagram: @/ari.trmgnt