Harry ddm : love you goodbye

*HARRY'S POV*

"Where?" I anxiously asked.

"Huh?"

"My daughter" I huffed , sarcastically.

"Oh yeah , she's in New york now " he stated .

"Ok I'm taking the next flight" I hung up before running upstairs to pack my bags.

~Next day~

Y/n's PoV

Today is the day. I stood infront of the mirror and take a look at myself. My hair is slightly curled and I'm supporting a leather jacket with little rhinestones on it and skull painting on it with ripped shorts , net leggings underneath it and of course a pair of Boots . I didn't want to wear something that is too much to perform.

"Y/n get ready by the stage" my manager said.

"Okay" I said , started walking .

I can hear the sound of people screaming outside which made me grew more nervous than ever. I calmed myself a little . Taking deep breaths once in a while . 'Okay you can do this' . I mentally said to myself . I stood in the middle of the platform and the lights went on making me look at the cheering crowd.

"Hello New York! Whats up?!" I shouted into the mic as they cheered louder .
(I have no idea but ok)

******

Harrys pov (fyi he had already landed in nyc)

"What?! THAT couldn't be her , c'mon max" i said

"It's her , Andrea is just a stage name " he explained frantically

" how do you know this" I asked him , eyeing him.

"Okay , my girlfriend , she works with her and she said that her real name is actually Y/n and plus the necklace " he said, zooming the picture . That necklace was my wife's . I gave it to her on our anniversary. I remembered how she couldn't stop thanking me on how beautiful it was . I smiled at the memory .

"Ok so where is Andrea or Y/n like right now "

"She's at her concert " he said in a 'duh' tone.

"How am i going to get in" I groaned , pinching my nose.

"This" Max said to me , holding up two passes that has ANDREA on it .

"How? When?" I stuttered.

"My girlfriend gave it to me because I explained the situation to her and she said that you might need it plus to wanted to see her "He shrugged .

"Ok then Let's go" I walked out the door to the lobby .

******

We arrived at the arena an hour later . It was loud . Well of course, its a concert . There was a backdoor we could get in . My heart was beating fast , finally I get to see her face and hug her . We walked through the long empty hall and there was her dressing room . Max pushed the door opened to see nothing but then,

"Excuse me , but who are you"

------------ TO BE CONTINUED

I'm harry styles puta , who are you?

WHO DO YOU THINK SAID IT ?

SHORT CHAPTER , BUT WE'RE ALMOST DONE .