Harry : Paranormal

I was watching Insidious and it kinda gave me an idea 😂😂😂 sooooooo enjoy?
Sorry I haven't been updating... Truth is .. I just finished my exam and it's holiday but still i have sooooo many homework to do ... Gosh

Eddie : 2 yrs old
Brooklyn : 5/6 months

Your  pov

Your loving husband just bought a house and well you didn't agree to it but he bought it anyways . The house was big , white colored walls , large dark wooden doors , tall spiky fences , you have to admit , it was pretty except The area wasn't really.. lively? Like there's no one when there's actually is. You left your kids with the babysitter just so you can unpack some things and clear the house a bit.

You walked towards the large front door before opening it . The sound of the old door creaking creepily. "Hello?" You said as it echoed towards the end of the hall . It was like a cave . You walked slowly , seeing the few old furnitures were covered in dusty white sheets . You were looking around at the tall ceilings with crystal chandelier hanging from it . Suddenly , you heard footsteps , making you spun your body around quickly.

"Hello , is anybody there?" You raised your voice as the creeking sounds stop . The owner did say the house was empty for a couple of years .

"Y/n" your body involuntary jumped at the mention of your name as you turned around to see your husband standing there with a stupid grin plastered on his face .

"Oh my god , Harry!" You said , hitting his chest as he laughed.

"Aww is my baby scared ?" He said , fake pouting  .

"Uhh I don't know" you said sarcastically , rolling your eyes at his remark.

"Don't be like that , love . I'm sorry and I love youuuu" he sang before hugging your body , making you laugh softly.

"I love you too idiot" you said as he spun you around, making you giggle once more

"Enough of that, now let's get things done" you said .

**********

"Phew! Finally " he said before taking a sit next to you , wrapping his arms around your neck .

"You gotta pick up Eddie and Brooklyn " I said leaning into his shoulder as he groaned.

"Do I have tooo?" He whined like a baby.

"Yes Harry , Eddie wants to see the house so bad" I laughed

"Babe , c'mon, we finally have some time alone" he smirked before kissing my lips , sliding his hands up my shirt .

"Harryy no" I warned, pushing him as he pouted .

"Aww whyyy" he started.

"Periods" I laughed , making him scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Fine,  I'll go , call me if you need anything " he said , grabbing the keys before closing the door. You saw another box and decided to put it in the kitchen . You carried it while humming softly before hearing something running upstairs. You stop your tracks and looked over the stairs . It was dark , there was only a lamp but it only illuminates the corner . You saw a small figure standing there making you close your eyes before opening it again to see nothing . You shook your head , thinking it was your imagination .