Ddm : "Sorry for Everything " - Harry styles oneshot

Growing up as the second child is quite hard . Your parents are always focused on your little siblings and your eldest brother but you were treated as if you were invisible, as if they don't want you there . Basically, they barely give a shit . Life is hard , especially when you're 12 and going through adolescent changes.

So here's another day in the Styles household, just a bunch of kids screaming, the sound of television playing in the background, the faint smell of mom's cooking lingers throughout the whole house , "GUYS! DINNER IS READY!" Your mom shouted .

You trudged down the stairs , your shoulder slump , your hair was messy , dark circles under your eyes before sitting on the wooden chair with kids banging their spoon and bowls like it was an instrument. You heard two men laughing , entered the kitchen .
Suddenly , you felt something sticky on your face and you realized one of your younger brother just threw food at your face , "Aiden! No! That's not very nice" you said softly while taking a napkin and wiping it off . Soon , he burst into tears as everyone's head snapped towards you.

"Y/n , What did you do!" Your dad asked , sternly . He slightly glared at you , waiting for an answer but you knew if you did tell them , they wouldn't believe, Like I said , they barely give a shit .

"I did nothing! He threw food at my face and I scold him" You reasoned and looked at him in the eye .

"Go to your room, Now!" He said before sitting down and as for you 'great , no dinner again' you sighed to yourself and walked up the stairs , feeling miserable. You laid in bed , thinking about your life . Should I tell them? No . Should I just keep on acting like there's nothing? Maybe . I can't stand living here anymore. I don't just crave the attention from my parents but also the love and affection. Every kid wants to be told that they will be protected  . Every kid want parents that can comfort them when she or he is having a nightmare or breakdown . I just want to be held when I'm struggling with school and everything. They never asked me what's wrong , they never asked me about school .

Sometimes I envy my siblings . They can have big birthday parties with games and a lots of fun stuff but my birthday , they only wished me and nothing more . My friends at school sometimes did a little celebration , which made me cry at their sweet gestures. They're my family for now .

Right now , I'm clueless. I just want to get away for awhile . I wish there is something that can make me escape reality . Should I run away? But where do I go ? Grandma's house isn't that far and the only way to get there is by train . I checked my savings and it was enough , well for a short time . I grabbed my back pack and started stuffing it with drawing journals , books , a few shirts and pants , socks . Finally I grabbed the fluffy coat and slipped it on. I pushed the window up and carefully crawled out and going down the rope like some kind of ninja . About the rope was my brother's idea to "be a ninja" . Well , yeah.

I started walking in the cold and dark night . My feet hurting and my back aching . The sound of dog howling can be heard which scared me a bit . I heard someone's footstep , I ran as fast as I could , my breathing ragged , my heart was thumping loudly . I was too lost in my thoughts of a kidnapper until the bright lights came into sight and I felt my body jerked forward and my eyes closed . The sound of ambulance can be heard and darkness took over like the sky after sunset, nothing but dark.

-Harry's POV-

I woke up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock , beeping loudly on the night stand . I sighed before getting up and out of bed . I went downstairs to see pancakes and the kids bickering over food . "Good morning!" I said smiling and sitting down on the cold chair . I took a sip of the coffee, a hint smell of bitterness lingers through it . I read the newspapers headline. Well , apparently some kid got in an accident late last night . My eyes traveled to the picture of the girl . News said she's around 11 or 12 , dark brown hair , green eyes . No it couldn't be . No no she was in her room.