Your Child Gets Lost/ Runs Away

Creds to rainydayswithpayne

Niall:"Where is he?" he gasps looking into the stroller that your son had been strapped to just minutes ago. You come out of the store and smile coming over ot him as he started to panic. "I- the baby is gone." he gasps looking around. You quickly panic and look around, "He's got to be here somewhere." you say letting your eyes scan the mall for him. "Niall." you sigh sadly before quickly running over to get your son who was over by the candy machine, NIall quickly following behind you. You scoop your son up who was trying to reach for candy. Kissing his face over and over he asks innocently for candy as Niall complies, giving him a few pieces while you tell him not to run off again. He smiles and nods, "I wont mommy." "Good." you say squeezing him tightly, not wanting to lose him again.

Harry:"Where did it go?" he asks sadly, looking for the small outline of a baby, peanut shaped thing on the screen. You giggle quietly and smile, "She doesn't like you Harry. She disappeared in there right before you came in love." he pouts as you giggle and take his hand. "Well that's not very nice. I made her, she should like me." he pouts more as the technician pressed a little harder against your stomach, revealing the small shape. "There it is Mr. Styles." he smiles as Harry squeezes your hand and sighs contently seeing it for himself, mumbling quietly near your bellybutton, "Don't scare daddy like that again, I never ever want to lose you."

Liam:There was a static feedback over the store's P.A. system before a woman began to describe what seemed to be a missing child. You listened sadly, thinking about what terrible parents you had to be to lose your child in a grocery store. but as you and Liam listened on, this child seemed to be very familiar. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt. You look at Liam who's face turns a pale white when he looked in the stroller he was pushing and found that your child wasn't in there."Liam James Payne." You give him a scolding look and quickly run to the front of the store as your daughter runs to you, screaming happily "Mommy! Daddy!" You quickly pay and put her in the car as he blushes and promises that it wont happen again.

Louis: "I hate it here, no one listens to me, and daddy is never home." he sighs reading the note your daughter left this morning when she packed a small play suitcase with her favorite toy. She was only six, but she was mature for her age, and knew when she missed Louis. Sighing heavily you sit on hold while the police tried to take your report, tears silently falling from your eyes. Louis sighs and grabs his coat and a couple of cigarettes going outside to try and erlieve some of his stress. He comes in, calling, "Baby hang up." You frown and put the phone down, "Why?' you ask quietly before smiling widely seeing your daughter asleep in his arms. "She never left the porch." he says hugging her tightly as she started to wake up, asking if he was leaving again. He squeezes her, then pulls you into his arms as well, "Not for a long time baby girl. I promise."

Zayn:"You get back here right now mister." he scolds your son as he ran through the food court in the mall. "I swear if you do not get over here right here I'm going to tell mummy." he taunts, knowing that if you found out your son was misbehaving, there would be time-outs for the next few days. Your son dismisses these however and keeps running, getting away from Zayn, lost in a crowd of shoppers. He curses and quickly run through trying to find him. He breathes relieved when he finds your son sitting in the niddle of the floor crying, "Daddy!" wanting to get away from all of the people walking past him. "Its alright, I've got you now." Zayn sighs as your son curled into his arms, "Just don't tell mummy okay?' he asks as your son nods, laying quietly in his arms, thinking twice before running away again.