HARRY DDM : LOVE U GOODBYE

CAN I JUST BE MEGAN FOX GAWDDDD

Finally landed in NYC after 6 hours in the cramped plane with screaming kids and old man snoring behind me .

"Y/N!" (Bestie name) screamed . I turned around to see her sprinting towards me . She hugged me until I almost fell .

"Holy shit damn" she said eyeing me up and down.

"GIRLL I KNOW " I said , laughing at her .(tbh dis is me and ma bestie)

"Let's go" she said dragging me towards her white Range rover.

"Okay (besties name) I need a makeover like a real makeover " I laughed and she looked at me like I have three heads .

"I know just the right person" She squealed. "Okay what are you gonna do with your hair " she asked. I curled my caramel colored hair between my fingers lightly .

"I want it a bit darker like a dark brunette" I grinned as she looked at me also smiling like an idiot

"OK LETS DO THISS" She screamed

*****

The salon took almost 3 hours .

"Hey girl" I approached her as her jaw drops.

"Holy Shit! You look hot ! OH DAMNNN" she shouted at me , nudging my hand . I flipped my hair like Beyonce , doing a little catwalk in the salon with my hands up . "Ayeee" She laughed. "Let's go " I said after paying .

"Soo is there any rent houses here that is like cheap?" I asked while taking a bite of the nutella covered waffle . It's good okay . Everything is better with nutella on .

"Y/n are you serious?! You can live with me girl ! It's our dream to live together remember " she said with full mouth .

"I don't know , we were 12 that time " I laughed , recalling those times where we would camp out in the treehouse in my backyard , talking about guys and the bunch of girls we hate , our future and some other shit .

"Nope! You're living with me and plus I live alone sooo it's cool " she stated , sipping on her tea .

I thought about it for a moment until "okay fine!" I groaned as she cheered .

*******

5 days later

"Y/n YOU GOTTA REALLY AUDITION FOR THAT SINGING THING " she screamed in my ear loudly as i huffed.

"WHYYYYYYY" I whined, annoyed because she has been saying this for the past 3 days . Like I know how it feels like to be famous . I've seen my dad deal with rumors and paps . I've been through it . It's a tough job . I love to sing . I remember when i was 2 my dad and i would sing our heart out, wearing fluffy tutus and how he would sing to me everynight . His voice that lulls me to sleep like nursery rhymes . I miss those . I miss him . Which child doesn't miss their parents? Right? No matter how their words or action hurt me , but deep down i still love them with all my heart . I really do and i wish my mom and dad knows that .

"Helloo! Earth to y/n ! Helloooo frommm theee otheer sid--" i covered her mouth before she could even finished it .

"Okay what?" I said as she looked at me seriously.

"You. Need. To. Sign. Up. For. The. Goddamn. Audition " She stated one by one , dramatically.

"FINE!" I screamed, giving up and annoyed by her constant shouting about how i should sign that shit .

A/n : A REALLY SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER

📲KIK : amethystmisfits