Niall ddm : Don't go (P4)

(LAST CHAPTER Y'ALLL)

Any ideas for oneshot or series? Comment or dm me .

ENJOY

Niall's POV

I rushed to the hospital as soon as I arrived. I saw Maya sitting in one of the chairs with a pained expression.

"Maya" I called out as her head turned towards me before standing up and running to me .I hugged her , rubbing her back because Y/n was close to her that she is with her real mom .

"What happened " I asked , my eyes watering slightly.

"I just came to visit to see her because she said (ex wife's name) had been abusing-" she blurted out without knowing what she had just said.

"Woah Abusing?!" I raised my voice as the other patients looked at me weirdly. Maya's eyes bulged before covering her mouth . I pull her hand away from her lips .

"Can you tell me everything, please?" I sighed.

She sighed softly, "okay yesterday I just stop by to say hello and then She ran to me crying and when I asked what's wrong , she said that (ex/wife's name) has been hitting her and locked her up for things she didn't do and I came today to check but then I found her lying on the ground , surrounded by glasses" she huffed before taking a deep breath .

My blood was boiling at her words . How could she do this to her OWN daughter? What the hell? No wonder she didn't call me at all . That's why y/n was so sad when I dropped her off. Why didn't I realized this sooner? I rubbed my temples , waiting for the doctor .

"Mr...uhh..." He asked awkwardly

"Uhm Niall" I said , shaking his hand .

"Your daughter is in a coma due to trauma which means some part of her brain is swelling , just a minor swelling but there's chances of her waking up anytime soon " he stated , smiling sadly at me .

"Thank you" I nod ,clearing my throat before going to her room ?

******

"Baby" I whimpered. Her face and body were full of cuts and bruises. I stroked her brown  hair slightly , kissing her cold hand . I sat on the leather chair , my head in my hands , trying to process the scene before me . Where is (ex wife name) ? Does she even fucking care ?

"Daddy" I heard y/n's small voice . My eyes widened before standing up.

"Y/n? Princess?" I said , hugging her small frame in my arms . I felt her tears soaking my shirt , hugging me back with all her might.

"It's okay darling, she can't get you anymore and I won't let her , shhh" I whispered , rocking her from side to side. I placed a kiss on her forehead as she hiccuped.

"Daddy, she-lock- me - and" she hiccuped

"I know what happened , baby girl " I cut her off , burying my face in her hair .

"And I won't let her get near you okay?" I smiled , wiping the stray tears

"Okay" she said and buried her face in my chest.

As for my (ex/wife's/name) , she got arrested a month after y/n was released from hospital. She even claimed that she didn't do it and that she was innocent. The police found out that she had been taking drugs . Well  I'm not gonna let y/n go anywhere without my supervision.

-THE END-