Harry : Paranormal (P3)

You were clearing the kitchen and Harry was at work and Eddie was with Brooklyn in the living room when suddenly the doorbell rang. You could see a silhouette through the glass of the door but it wasn't clear-obviously. You opened it to see your daughter, Amelia with a big grin on her face .

Your eyes widened, "Emmy!" You squealed before hugging her tightly.

"I miss youuu" you sang , hugging and swaying your bodies together.

"I miss you too mom" she laughed , hugging you back tightly.

"Come in darling"

"Woah!" She gasped and looked around , her eyes widening slightly. "Where's my room?" She asked excitedly , making you laugh at her before a scream cut off. "Liaaaaa!!" Eddie shouted from distance with his little arms open wide , signalling for a hug . "Ed!" Amelia smiled , hugging and picking him up in her arms .

"Miss you" Eddie mumbled, placing his head on the crook of her neck .

"Awww miss you to little bro" she giggled. You smiled at their bond , knowing you and your siblings weren't like that back then ( okay me and my elder sister could literally destroy a building but with my elder brother , he's ok , so its fine , how about you guys? )

The house phone rang loudly , making you jump slightly but picked it up anyways . "Hello?" You said , but there was nothing. It was silent . You shrugged and placed it back thinking it was some kind of prank but then it rang again . "Hello?" You sharpened. You heard someone breathing heavily . You ended the call and it rang again . You picked it up , "This is not fu-" "babe?"

"Harry?" You blinked .

"What's wrong" he asked

"Someone called like twice but didn't say anything, so i thought it was a prank" you explained as he laughed.

"It's okay babe , anyways , is Amelia home?"

"Yeah" you smiled

"I'll be home early today" he said

"Okay"

"Love you" he added

"Love you too"

|||||||||||||||||

Amelia's POV ( pls don't look so flustered)

"Okay so this is your room , so I have to cook dinner , will you be okay ?" Mom smiled .

"Yeah" I nodded before the door was being shut. I stood in the center of the bedroom as the four white walls surround me , making me inspect every inch of the room . The light shine through the lace curtain , creating a spotlight on the wooden floor .

I twirled around to see my reflection in the mirror . Something about the mirror just made me fell in love with it .I know it sounds crazy but its the truth . Could it be the design? Details? God knows.

There was a 'thud' coming from the closet , making me jump slightly. I walked towards it and was about to twist the doorknob before , "I'M HOME!"

'That's probably dad' I thought , taking one last glance at the door before going downstairs .

-------------